Summertown vs. Temple

MrTSSAA

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Summertown was Middle Tennessee

Slim..May had ought to get your map out!As far as West Tenn. teams..Grace has beaten Temple a couple times this season I believe and Manassas had their way with them all game..Maybe the T.S.S.A.A. should have a draw for the sub-state games also instead of just the state..That way Union City..Lake Co..Scotts Hill etc. could all probably be in the State instead of beating each other..Just like last year when watching a couple teams..Lake Co was better than any of the teams Union City and Manassas played..This year Manassas kept Lake Co from going..Lake Co played them closer on Manassas's home floor..In years past Union City and Humboldt has kept Lake Co from having a chance to win State..This year it was Manassas..Can't win it if you're not there..Maybe Lake Co should just petition the TSSAa to be put in another region so at least they'll have the opportunity to at least play in the Boro..!

Slim..May had ought to get your map out!As far as West Tenn. teams..Grace has beaten Temple a couple times this season I believe and Manassas had their way with them all game..Maybe the T.S.S.A.A. should have a draw for the sub-state games also instead of just the state..That way Union City..Lake Co..Scotts Hill etc. could all probably be in the State instead of beating each other..Just like last year when watching a couple teams..Lake Co was better than any of the teams Union City and Manassas played..This year Manassas kept Lake Co from going..Lake Co played them closer on Manassas's home floor..In years past Union City and Humboldt has kept Lake Co from having a chance to win State..This year it was Manassas..Can't win it if you're not there..Maybe Lake Co should just petition the TSSAa to be put in another region so at least they'll have the opportunity to at least play in the Boro..!

What does your post have to do with the Temple vs. Summertown game?

Temple was very fortunate they did not lose this game. Summertown showed a lot of heart in the end and deserves a lot of credit for playing a tough game against Temple. If Temple plays they way they did Wednesday and today they will not beat Monasses.

Temple got beat by 4 Lake county got beat by 6, 3 and 1- so I'd say temple gave them as good a game as anyone....

Union City only beat manassas last year by 2...pretty sure those were two really good games...keep you crap in your mouth...

congrats temple need to play the best game of the season tomorrow...

What does your post have to do with the Temple vs. Summertown game?

Temple was very fortunate they did not lose this game. Summertown showed a lot of heart in the end and deserves a lot of credit for playing a tough game against Temple. If Temple plays they way they did Wednesday and today they will not beat Monasses.

I was actually replying to Slim because he was being sarcastic that a West Tenn team was getting beat..but Summertown isn't a West Tenn team..It's been a lot of boring posts since Humboldt has been put out and Lake Co and Humboldt fans going at it all year and then the Manassas and Humboldt posts..This post needs a little action..!As far as Temple beating Manassas..Good luck to Temple..I believe Manassas will win by 15 or more !

Temple got beat by 4 Lake county got beat by 6, 3 and 1- so I'd say temple gave them as good a game as anyone....

Union City only beat manassas last year by 2...pretty sure those were two really good games...keep you crap in your mouth...

I really wasn't talking about Temple..Was actually talking abou Moore Co..But now since it is being brought up,that was last years Temple team..And like you said..Lake Co played Union City tough all 3 times..Actually should have beaten Union City two of the three for sure..had a 2 point lead with about 7 seconds to play and M.J. hit a 3 at the buzzer..The other game Channin Geanes was shotting 2 free throws..If he makes 1 of them ..Lake Co wins ..As far as Temple playing them within 4 points..They did..One time..The sun could shine on a certain spot at least once..if you know what I mean.. And if Sexton wouldn't have had such a good day.....woould have been double digits..All I know is Lake Co was better than 4 or 5 of those teams last year and would be willing to bet that they were in the top 3 or 4 this year had they been there..That's the good thing about being in some of the other regions and not having to go through Union City,Humboldt and Manassas ..I doubt any of those teams this year would have finished any higher than 4th in our district..Manassas had Grace by 23 points at one time..They never had Lake Co bythat many points any time during the game..on Manassas's home court..! But..at least Grace and Temple made it there..Congrats for that!

They could play their best game of the year tomorrow and still would get beat!