Summertown vs. Temple

MrTSSAA

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Summertown on a hard fought tourney. You come up a little short, but you had a great season. You have nothing to be ashamed of. You continued to make the "BLUE & WHITE" proud with pure heart and hustle that you showed in each and every game. You laid another layer to the foundation of Eagle Pride in the athletic dept. AGAIN GREAT JOB, GREAT SEASON! GO BLUE!!!!

Great season---Very proud of you in Iowa. What a great year as a fan for me--my alma mater finishes in the final four in volleyball in Iowa (IKM-Manning), wins state in girls basketball, only loses two games in boys basketball (unfortunately the same team beat them twice and the second time took them out of the region tourney), and the town I lived in in Tennessee for 18 yrs finishes their boys season in the final four in basketball, not to mention the town I currently live in finishing 3rd in the state in Ia in class 3A. Eagles---great job-you have made many people very proud of you. Now turn your attention to baseball and watch the currently 5-0 Eagles start to really dominate!!! Can't wait to see you at the state level there also!!!!

Summertown seemed to have more fans at the boro today than any other team i saw, and definitely had a bigger 'student section.' Great fan support! Is the school close to the Boro? Or are you guys just beastly dedicated fans? ha

we just have beastly dedicated fans! lol. everyone in our small town has a heart for our eagles. i personally think our boys have more heart in it than any other team there, and i don't mean that offensively in any way. we don't get to state very often like some of these teams do, so it does mean a whole lot to the team, and all of eagle nation when we make it to the boro. GREAT SEASON BLUE!!!

oh and our student section? yeah it kicks butt!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />