TSSAA Class A State Championship Game

MrTSSAA

I will be sitting right here behind the Manassas Basket. The one where he dunked on your big boy Patrick with the laptop in my lap. Let me know when that you want to meet. I will be wearing all blue.

Thank you accept the loss

Hey Mtiger I dont have a big boy Patrick dont know who you are talking about i am in the BORO with the Fulton Falcons and i will look you up!!!! Would love to sit close to you to watch Manassas and Temple.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mtiger I dont have a big boy Patrick dont know who you are talking about i am in the BORO with the Fulton Falcons and i will look you up!!!! Would love to sit close to you to watch Manassas and Temple.

I was talking about Grace big boy Patrick. Come and sit next to me and i will buy you a Coke while you watch your Fultons fall also.

I was talking about Grace big boy Patrick. Come and sit next to me and i will buy you a Coke while you watch your Fultons fall also.

Drinks will be on you after the Manassas game and on me after the Fulton game, still dont have no respect for my Falcons do you, i have come to respect Manassas after seeing them play twice down here.

Drinks will be on you after the Manassas game and on me after the Fulton game, still dont have no respect for my Falcons do you, i have come to respect Manassas after seeing them play twice down here.

I have respect for any team that have made it this far. Just know that Memphis teams are going to bring home all of the gold

Well I will say that Manassas will win the game...I saw with my own two eyes what Temple could do if Sexton is on in last years Temple-Union City game....Kid scored 30+ and with a little help from his friends his could have pulled the shocker last season....Both teams have kids that have played in a championship game but Manassas will be, in my opinion, too much athletically for the Crusaders....

Manassas-68

Temple-53

Buckner will cap off a big Tiger day with the Mr Basketball Award as well......

Manassas by 20+...Manassas handled Grace today pretty easily and Grace has proven that they are a better team than Temple by winning the last 3 matchups by about 8-10 points. Anything can happen, especially with Sexton on the court. The kid can score at will when he is on, but the rim can close up on him sometimes. but either way, I don't see Temple anywhere close in this one after the first half. Buckner will be too much down low for Johnson and Andrews to handle. Good luck to both theams...

Monasses will no doubt close the door on Temple early. Temple does not have any other players to help Sexton. They have no real presence inside and that will be the biggest difference in this game. This Temple team is nothing like the one they had a couple of years ago with Sexton, Skogen, Newson and Smith. Buckner will probably dominate Montgomery and Johnson under the basket. In order for Temple to win Johnson has to be more physical under the basket, box out, rebound and score. This is the championship game. No time to relax, play with intensity and a lot of heart. Brandon Andrews and Kemp also need to step up their game in order to win the gold ball. Free throws will also be a crucial thing in this game. Temple needs to make their foul shots if they want to get the W.

As far as for the Mr. Basketball Award. It will probably go the a West Tennessee player again. Just like Skogen got the shaft a couple of years ago -- Sexton will too.

These thoughts are just my personal opinions and in no way am I intentionally trying to belittle anyone.

My hope is that this game will be a good game and injury free. Good luck to both teams and congrats to both to making it to the championship game.