TSSAA Class A State Championship Game

MrTSSAA

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching this game should paint both balls black before they hand them out, both teams would have got beat today by any other team in class A that was in the tourney, both teams are lucky they did not play this bad earlier in the week.

Who is the state champion? MANASSAS HIGH TIGERS. Remember that.

MTiger, Legend and Manassas fans, just wanted to say Congrats on winning the Championship! Hope HBT can figure out a way to join the elite company. Congrats!

Thank you! With Manassas leaving they just might win not. Just kidding /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> they had a great season. Hard work will pay off just hold on.

Congrats Tigers! Great year and Gold ball coming west /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Great season and good luck to Reggie down in Mississippi /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Does anyone know what Buckner did to get those 2 technicals?

Earlier on this thread, the word was that he was "throwing elbows." He apparently did it once and was warned, then continued the same behavior. Opinion seems to be mixed as to whether or not it was a technical worthy offense.

With all the reportedly bad behavior, I am surprised he got Mr. Basketball, but I guess that decision is based on more than the tournament performance. He is clearly an impressive player.

Earlier on this thread, the word was that he was "throwing elbows." He apparently did it once and was warned, then continued the same behavior. Opinion seems to be mixed as to whether or not it was a technical worthy offense.

With all the reportedly bad behavior, I am surprised he got Mr. Basketball, but I guess that decision is based on more than the tournament performance. He is clearly an impressive player.

Not even close, but when you already have one tech as a player you can't put yourself in the situation that might get another. ANyway Temple went man 2 man after that and Manassas shot lay-ups the rest of the game.