Warrior Spring Classic Week!

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is it! Warrior Spring Classic Week /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Program can be found here:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...sic-program.pdf

Hope to see you there!!!

David, You gonna have enough room at the ballpark(Riverdale) for the Friday games? Do I need to pitch a tent on Thursday night to get in? Looking foward to seeing some great games and great talent. Thanks for all you do.I'm assuming 1 ticket for all 3 games. Correct? Is there a tourney pass for all locations?

David, You gonna have enough room at the ballpark(Riverdale) for the Friday games? Do I need to pitch a tent on Thursday night to get in? Looking foward to seeing some great games and great talent. Thanks for all you do.I'm assuming 1 ticket for all 3 games. Correct? Is there a tourney pass for all locations?

No tournament passes but yes, daily passes - one ticket a day gets ya in everywhere - be sure to come by and say hi! And the program is online for you to print and bring with ya!

Biggest crowds we have had was for the Forrest vs Marshall County first-ever matchup a few years ago and USJ vs Goodpasture is always a fun game to watch!

For those without broadband, here is the schedule: http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...ing-classic.pdf

We are looking forward to coming. Hope the weather behaves. I think a group of parents(dads) are playing golf Friday morning in Smyrna. Look forward to seeing our Shelby County teams playing other teams outside of Shelby County.

David, I'll be there with my camera-hope I can catch you dancing again /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

We are looking forward to coming. Hope the weather behaves. I think a group of parents(dads) are playing golf Friday morning in Smyrna. Look forward to seeing our Shelby County teams playing other teams outside of Shelby County.

David, I'll be there with my camera-hope I can catch you dancing again /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

We may play the Stomp once or twice this week ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Did ya see my picture in the program?

I will be there as well and i look forward to another GREAT tournament and look forward to some great ball

and you all know David will be dancing LOL if you cant have fun then why do this Right

GO WARRIORS

This is our first year to get to play in the classic. We are really looking forward to it. We figure it is like the old man that carried his mule to the Kentucky Derby- probably wont win, but the association will do us good. Thanks for having us. Also look forward to seeing the games at our field.

Middle Tennessee Christian School.

This is our first year to get to play in the classic. We are really looking forward to it. We figure it is like the old man that carried his mule to the Kentucky Derby- probably wont win, but the association will do us good. Thanks for having us. Also look forward to seeing the games at our field.

Siegel went undefeated their first year in the Classic, but lost out on runs allowed. Ya never know... We love having ya even though you stole one of my favorite coaches /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

we are very happy to have you I talked to coach Roberts today he is also looking forward to being in the tournament..he is a good guy...winning it isnt the most important thing its the match ups and the opporuntity to get better against good competition and everyone is always matched up well WELCOME and enjoy the atmosphere and plray the R word stays away

we are very happy to have you I talked to coach Roberts today he is also looking forward to being in the tournament..he is a good guy...winning it isnt the most important thing its the match ups and the opporuntity to get better against good competition and everyone is always matched up well WELCOME and enjoy the atmosphere and plray the R word stays away

Will a moderator please strike the last few words of the above post - Wait - I'm a moderator.

Lets post that again:

we are very happy to have you I talked to coach Roberts today he is also looking forward to being in the tournament..he is a good guy...winning it isnt the most important thing its the match ups and the opporuntity to get better against good competition and everyone is always matched up well WELCOME and enjoy the atmosphere.

That's better!