6AA Baseball

thechosen1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Seq. Co that bad?? Or East Ridge that much improved? Mcminn Central run ruled East Ridge earlier into the year.

Seq is not that bad and East Ridge is a scrappy team. East Ridge is the only team other than Bradley central to out hit us. We played well and we lost give credit to East Ridge. We cut down on the walks and the pitcher's threw strike's, they just flat out hit the ball. We are entering into a tough week end and pitching will be limited Freshmen better be ready.

Is Seq. Co that bad?? Or East Ridge that much improved? Mcminn Central run ruled East Ridge earlier into the year.

So did marion co about a week ago or so. Looks like Seq put all their eggs in one basket and now since they couldn't beat marion, the wheels are kind of falling off just a bit......................... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Seq is not that bad and East Ridge is a scrappy team. East Ridge is the only team other than Bradley central to out hit us. We played well and we lost give credit to East Ridge. We cut down on the walks and the pitcher's threw strike's, they just flat out hit the ball. We are entering into a tough week end and pitching will be limited Freshmen better be ready.

Yeah, too bad hitting in the box score doesn't equal wins and losses, if it did seq would have only two losses.......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ..............Honestly though, seq, after all the ribbing i give yall, throwing strikes and hitting your spots are a lot better than throwing hard, and yall are the toughest team that we have played in the district this year so, more than likely yall will get another crack at MCHS, who, by the way, is district champions again!!!!!!!!!!!

We have 18 eggs and we do put them all in one basket, it's called a team. Believe it or not Jasper and East Ridge are behind us. The wheels haven't fallen off as much as you would like for them to be.

Sequatchie beat Ooltewah tonight 8 to 4. Somehow Jasper could have run ruled them as well with 4 or 5 hits. But I forgot they play teams a lot better than Ooltewah. Tomorrow we play Cleveland and it's our Prom Night, so we will have to play the JV and one sophmore starter, hopefully Coach Roberson will relay this to Cleveland.

Good win Indians

We have 18 eggs and we do put them all in one basket, it's called a team. Believe it or not Jasper and East Ridge are behind us. The wheels haven't fallen off as much as you would like for them to be.

Sequatchie beat Ooltewah tonight 8 to 4. Somehow Jasper could have run ruled them as well with 4 or 5 hits. But I forgot they play teams a lot better than Ooltewah. Tomorrow we play Cleveland and it's our Prom Night, so we will have to play the JV and one sophmore starter, hopefully Coach Roberson will relay this to Cleveland.

Good win Indians

that was a good win for the indians, and I am sure that Marion would have beaten them as well. Are you implying that Marion doesn't play as a team?? I guess that is why they have won the district over and over and over again. Marion is the perfect example of a team. It honestly doesn't matter how many hits you get..........I would bet that Marion has been outhit in half their games. That is why they are special, because they do things they have to do to win ballgames. Hit their spots, bunt, run, sacrifice, squeeze and put pressure on the other teams to make plays. Seems like it has worked pretty well for a while now, especially after losing so many key seniors last year as well as so many kids that decided not to play for various other reasons. Are they the most talented team every time when they take the field? Of course not, but they have the intangibles that it takes to do whatever it takes to win and I think that is the epitomy of a team. Sorry that most of you Squatch fans are jealous and can't admit that Marion is better than you at everything. Yall are like the little brother!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Sequatchie is doing well enough, but all the programs have room for improvement including the ones with the best records lately. Against Marion in baseball and football, Marion's been ahead. Boys' basketball, Sequatchie won 7 of 10 the last five years with Marion winning 2-2 in 2008-2009. Girls sports count too, they're not just scrimmages.

that was a good win for the indians, and I am sure that Marion would have beaten them as well. Are you implying that Marion doesn't play as a team?? I guess that is why they have won the district over and over and over again. Marion is the perfect example of a team. It honestly doesn't matter how many hits you get..........I would bet that Marion has been outhit in half their games. That is why they are special, because they do things they have to do to win ballgames. Hit their spots, bunt, run, sacrifice, squeeze and put pressure on the other teams to make plays. Seems like it has worked pretty well for a while now, especially after losing so many key seniors last year as well as so many kids that decided not to play for various other reasons. Are they the most talented team every time when they take the field? Of course not, but they have the intangibles that it takes to do whatever it takes to win and I think that is the epitomy of a team. Sorry that most of you Squatch fans are jealous and can't admit that Marion is better than you at everything. Yall are like the little brother!!! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

No I was noy implying that Marion doesn't play as a team they certainly do. I was implying to your smart comment about our wheels falling off, thats all. Marion is the king at everything I kneel to you.

it seems that after yet another week of games marion has stayed in the drivers seat. havent seen them play, but have to be the best team after beating SCHS twice this week. i understand that they were two good games, and ive been very impressed the sequatchie this year as well. and dont look now, but the wildcats of hixson have snuck back into the number one spot on the city side as usual. followed by ccs, notre dame, then east ridge.