6AA Baseball

thechosen1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows who i am on here, no need for me to hide behind a screen name. 10 - 0 in the fourth huh?? Too bad the games have to go at least five to be complete. Mother nature sometimes smiles on Marion I guess. The umpires call the games not the coaches, so don't blame that monsoon on marion not wanting to fix the field. What happened the next night after that rainout? I hope Seq does well this year except when they play marion. We all just get tired of you seq. players/fans saying that you just now got a good coach and blah blah blah. Keep hanging your hat on a win over a 3-8 red bank team and we will see you guys in a bit!!

Why do you keep bringing up Red Bank???? Since you looked up their record on here, you noticed the teams that they lost to. All of which, Jasper would have also lost to as well, so before you say any more about us beating Red Bank, think about whom you have beat. I know Jasper is the team to beat and most everyone knows that, but that don't mean you can't be beat. And furthermore, you have had a good coach for several years and we haven't for 4 years, you can't tell me that doesn't make a difference. I don't feel like winning the District, necessarily has to go threw Jasper. That's my opinion like it or not!

Everyone knows who i am on here, no need for me to hide behind a screen name. 10 - 0 in the fourth huh?? Too bad the games have to go at least five to be complete. Mother nature sometimes smiles on Marion I guess. The umpires call the games not the coaches, so don't blame that monsoon on marion not wanting to fix the field. What happened the next night after that rainout? I hope Seq does well this year except when they play marion. We all just get tired of you seq. players/fans saying that you just now got a good coach and blah blah blah. Keep hanging your hat on a win over a 3-8 red bank team and we will see you guys in a bit!!

look here buddy idk who u r but i sure hope i find out when we play yall.yea we did beat a good red bank team the may be 3-8 but they still a good team. yall havent played and good teams so far besides tullahoma..... and yall barely beat grundy with lucas pitching.... we killed grundy... plus tonight we played a pretty darn good baylor team and lost by 2. but it was 10 to 3 goin into the bottom of the 7th, but we fought back with 5 runs and a 2run shot by bartley but it was 2 late. baylor has some power hitters and hit 3 out against us. but we hit the ball and played good D. but i guess we will find out who has the better team this season, ans our players are ready to kick yalls tails cuz yall all talk and yall talkin bout how good yall are.

monsoon my **s it rained five minutes and your coach got scared an called it off if you really wanted to play you would have put some turface on your field and played we know how yall are you get in trouble and you run like a bunch of pansies

monsoon my **s it rained five minutes and your coach got scared an called it off if you really wanted to play you would have put some turface on your field and played we know how yall are you get in trouble and you run like a bunch of pansies

an once again you wont tell us your name you dont have to hide HUH

just by the looks of things so far...

it seems that seqatchie and marion are going to fight it out for the title...and ccs has jumped both hixson and notre dame as the cream of the crop on the city side...still a lot of ball left to be played

CCS has NOTHING after monday. Landon is all they've got..

an once again you wont tell us your name you dont have to hide HUH

hey mooseknuckle, "run like a bunch of pansies" kind of sounds like your football team up that way. Any ways to get back on subject, Marion is the team to beat in the valley,beat them then you and the rest can get on here and run your mouths.Until then, calm down and take all this stuff in fun....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey mooseknuckle, "run like a bunch of pansies" kind of sounds like your football team up that way. Any ways to get back on subject, Marion is the team to beat in the valley,beat them then you and the rest can get on here and run your mouths.Until then, calm down and take all this stuff in fun.......

I'm pretty sure this is a baseball thread, not football, yea you beat us in football, we get it, but now we're talkin about baseball so please keep the past to yourself.

I'm pretty sure this is a baseball thread, not football, yea you beat us in football, we get it, but now we're talkin about baseball so please keep the past to yourself.

You must have just read the first line of my post, then turned your head in disgust... Like I said in my earlier post "Marion is the team to beat in the valley"( In baseball that is). Made sure to clarify that for you Indian.....

Don't know what you and the rest are smoking in those pipes up there but I don't see SCHS beating Marion in baseball either. Just my opinion of course.... /sleep.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="-_-" border="0" alt="sleep.gif" />