6AA Baseball

thechosen1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who said that marion had it in the bag???? I think all that has really been said is that the championship runs through marion...........that isn't saying that Marion has it in the bag, just saying that when you win the district x number of times, then you have to beat marion to be the district champs. Looks like it is shaping up that way now.........if Seq sweeps marion they are the champs, and if mc splits they are the champs, right??? I expect two good games next week even if I have talked on here and if by the grace of God, seq somehow wins, I will be on here offering congrats to the squatch.............. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> .................but they will have to do it again in the tourney!!

The games this week between SC and Jasper will be fun to watch and will set things up for the tournament. You are right whoever comes out on top this week will have to do it again when it matters.

Marion wins 3 to 2 like I said talkin is done on the field /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

hahahaha /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> keep it up Marion.. Hopefully see ya later into the season when ya'll come to Central for the region Champion ship /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

look here buddy idk who u r but i sure hope i find out when we play yall.yea we did beat a good red bank team the may be 3-8 but they still a good team. yall havent played and good teams so far besides tullahoma..... and yall barely beat grundy with lucas pitching.... we killed grundy... plus tonight we played a pretty darn good baylor team and lost by 2. but it was 10 to 3 goin into the bottom of the 7th, but we fought back with 5 runs and a 2run shot by bartley but it was 2 late. baylor has some power hitters and hit 3 out against us. but we hit the ball and played good D. but i guess we will find out who has the better team this season, ans our players are ready to kick yalls tails cuz yall all talk and yall talkin bout how good yall are.

My my my.................same story, different verse..............Just like every sport, the squatch is poised and ready to beat marion in something, then they don't do it when it counts. Whats the excuse tonight????? Bad umps, grass to damp, wrong color uniforms tonight?? Or is it that we have had a good coach for a while and yall just got one this year?? How long till yall turn on him? I bet as soon as he leaves for greener pastures yall will say he wasn't a real good coach anyway..........right? Well, yall did beat marion in summer league when it didn't count, so maybe yall can win tomorrow when it doesn't really matter. Marion is district 6AA champs again,(as long as they can beat notre dame next week). Looks like that soft schedule that marion had has helped them stay fresh for the indians.

Don't get all worked up guys, it was a good game tonight, as both teams battled tooth and nail and tomorrow will probably be a great game again. Remember guys, the Truth Prevails!!!!!

It seems like the topic of 6 AA baseball turned into a topic about Marion and Seq. What about the other teams in the city? How's Hixson, CCS, and Notre Dame doing? they're all pretty good competitors (Maybe not Notre Dame this year) but what are Hixson and CCS up to?

Marion won 7-6 tonight. Sequatchie had one more hit, 8-7, second straight with more hits but had too many walks/hit batters. Sequatchie led 2-0 after one, Bartley doubled, McDonough walked, and Henson doubled to score both. Marion scored once in the third without a hit-walk, stolen base, groundout, groundout.

2-1 into the fifth and Marion scored four runs on two hits. Two hit batters and a walk loaded the bases, Guyear singled to tie the game. The next batter struck out for out two but Morgan singled to score two, 4-2. Marion added a run when Sequatchie tried to get Morgan going to second/distracting while Guyear was going home from third.

Marion had three hits, two runs in the top of the sixth, 7-2. Sequatchie got two back in the bottom, three hits. In the bottom of the seventh Cooley homered with two outs and one on, 7-6 but the next batter grounded out to end the game.

It wouldn't surprise me to see either win the district tournament.

The box score this morning, called in by Marion since it had just their record, had Marion with one error. It would have been close but I thought and others did too the runner would have beat it to first for a hit anyway, a 7th inning play. The box didn't have an error by Sequatchie, an overthrow that let a runner get an extra base but it didn't figure in the outcome.

Marion won 7-6 tonight. Sequatchie had one more hit, 8-7, second straight with more hits but had too many walks/hit batters. Sequatchie led 2-0 after one, Bartley doubled, McDonough walked, and Henson doubled to score both. Marion scored once in the third without a hit-walk, stolen base, groundout, groundout.

2-1 into the fifth and Marion scored four runs on two hits. Two hit batters and a walk loaded the bases, Guyear singled to tie the game. Muir struck out for out two but Morgan singled to score two, 4-2. Marion added a run when Sequatchie tried to get Morgan going to second/distracting while Guyear was going home from third.

Marion had three hits, two runs in the top of the sixth, 7-2. Sequatchie got two back in the bottom, three hits. In the bottom of the seventh Cooley homered with two outs and one on, 7-6 but the next batter grounded out to end the game.

It wouldn't surprise me to see either win the district tournament.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> chirp, chirp, chirp................... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Where are all the little injuns at??? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> My my that crow must be very good.....................

Two decent games, Congrats to Marion, both games came down to the wire. Marion county is very disiplined at the plate. In both games Marion had more consistent pitching. Sequatchie walks too many and hits to many to win close ball games, I want even talk about the errors. Hold your heads up Seq, Maybe you can get another shot in the tournament.

It seems like the topic of 6 AA baseball turned into a topic about Marion and Seq. What about the other teams in the city? How's Hixson, CCS, and Notre Dame doing? they're all pretty good competitors (Maybe not Notre Dame this year) but what are Hixson and CCS up to?

well ccs and hixson split and hixson beat ND 5-4 then 10-5 in the same night.... it looks like a good match up between ccs and hixson for the city side