UTC...local players will shine!!

Guest TheLadyMoc3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest moonshineman
Posted by TheLadyMoc3:

The word is at old UTC that no position is guaranteed as of right now, you people have these girls that you worship, but you never know what can happen especially when season is so far away. We will see what is to come of the year, all of us are equal and no position is guaranteed right now. Many things can happen before Febuary comes. We will see who does what and you may get a huge suprise.

hey moc chill out if a few flunk out your daughter may get to play

Guest TheLadyMoc3

I am no parent, I am a player. And I don't have to chill, I will earn my position, and may the best man win....They just have a different opinion no need for a fight....Everyone thinks differently! All of these players mentioned are GREAT, looks like we will have a great team. There are even some out of town players people haven't even seen yet that are freshman and dang good ball players at that...a girl from NY, NJ, AZ, and some other places too....our first intersquad game is October 19th at 10 am you should come and watch!

Posted by std:

Former T. E. Elite pitcher/1b also transfered to UTC. Possibly the best clutch hitter I have ever had. I cannot think of a player I would rather have than Leslie at the plate with a runner in scoring position and the game on the line. Frank has the know how to make this team work. always has always will.

FROM WHERE WE ALWAYS STOOD YOU HAD THAT TEAM STACKED ANYWAY. FROM 1ST. THRU 3RD. ALL THRU THE OUTFIELD.ANY OF THOSE GIRLS WHERE DANGEROUS PLAYERS AT ANYTIME.

I have been following this program for some time now. It continues to get stronger each year. Frank Reed has the ability to mold this group of very talented ladies into a very good team by the time the Conference season and post season rolls around. I have met almost every player on his team over the past few years and have seen most of them play in a combination of high school, summer or college ball. If they pull together under Reed's leadership over the next few months, they will be playing in late May 2003. If you talk to the Out of town kids they will tell you they came here to play for Reed and to be part of the Chattanooga Softball Tradition. There is no place in the Country that supports Softball like the folks in Chattanooga Tennessee, evidenced by the interest level on this Board. Frank has gotten a lot of the best players in Tennessee and some out of town talent that he believes will help him win. Come on out on October 19th at 10 am ET and see for yourself. This will allow you to make informed talk on Coach T all Winter while we all wait for February.Go Lady Mocs, the undisputed best team in Tennessee and we will see about the South this Spring.

No matter what soft spots are poked, JR (Reed) is undoubtedly one of the best talents that has come out of Chatttanooga in years. She lead the Chatt Energizers to many titles and she is known throughout the country. I think you may be confused on the difference between "worship" and "reality", Miss Mocs 3. So dont take it so personal.