Warrior Classic

IndyEagle09

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Franklin and Harriman played at Franklin this afternoon with the Rebels taking a 7-2 victory.

JCS came over to play, and the bottom dropped in the bottom of the 2nd inning. Nothing like playing and having tornado sirens going off.

David, thanks for allowing us to have a couple of games over at Franklin today. You guys have any extra T-shirts?

Please tell Coach Nesbitt we are sorry we couldn't get him more games but the bottom just dropped out....

Hope to see ya in May!!!

I will David. We had a great time-the boys had a great time. How many t-shirts do you have left over? tons?

It's always nice to play teams "out of our comfort zone" if there is one. Our boys that have committed to play at the next level got to meet other boys that will be with them in the fall.

It is cold and raining right now in Memphis!!

Franklin and Harriman played at Franklin this afternoon with the Rebels taking a 7-2 victory.

JCS came over to play, and the bottom dropped in the bottom of the 2nd inning. Nothing like playing and having tornado sirens going off.

David, thanks for allowing us to have a couple of games over at Franklin today. You guys have any extra T-shirts?

We try to get everyone games. With the weather in Middle Tennessee, it may pour down in one place and not rain a drop somewhere else and over the years I have tried to make friends with coaches around the area so we can 'swap favors' /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Email me what sizes ya need and long or short sleeves and I will get with our swag department and see what we can do for ya! david at riverdalewarriors.com

that was a good game... harriman had a few costly errors but well played by Franklin