CJ Crittendon and Rex Pierce

mctitan53

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what little fairy did you hear this from? The choice could be made real late some kids wait but then they gotta pay and no scholarship and all the red tape. CJ has mid-major ability his size is a small factor but I have no idea if he will qualify. Rex can score but his size is also an issue, he could probably pull off a nice run at a NAIA school or JUCO.

Missouri????????? Come on now this is funny. Ok ok i can play with this.

I heard that Tevin Crayton was goin to go pro after one year of college.lol

I heard Russell Avery was going the International route like Brandon Jennings. LOL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

she probably could put up about 10pts and a rebound or two!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I believe she could..She is very impressive!

Just talked to a good souce about C.J..This person emailed C.J. about his plans and he supposedely emailed back and told her he was waiting to take his ACT test again and hoping to go to a bigger school..Just what I was told .!

I believe she could..She is very impressive!

Just talked to a good souce about C.J..This person emailed C.J. about his plans and he supposedely emailed back and told her he was waiting to take his ACT test again and hoping to go to a bigger school..Just what I was told .!

Bigger school than what?

D1 uses a sliding scale, the higher the GPA then the lower allowed score on the ACT/SAT.

Go here, https://web1.ncaa.org/eligibilitycenter ... udent.html, and look at the guide. I don't think schools do a good enough job of this to help atheletes out.