2009 Farragut Admiral SportsBelle Tournament

prepxtra

Yea good ole farragut loses again what happened to the talks about them goin undefeated. That sure went nowehere this team is very overated and underachieving very bad this year and better get things together or their season is going to be gone

Put down the pipe bud, that stuff will kill your brain cells.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea good one u are prob one of those people tht would just love to blow every single one of their dubs

I can't stand Farragut. But because they have had a couple bad games they all of a sudden are not a good team. That is about as stupid a comment as I have read in some time.

but at the same time batdog.....they lost there own tournament to a local team...thats embarassing. what happened?? thats horrible. they got NO HIT by a SOPHOMORE making his second start....pitiful.

Perfect point how do u get no hit by a sophmore that had only pitched 1 other variety game that is awful if u ask me their lineup must not be producing as much as people thought they would pretty sad when u can't win your own tourney

but at the same time batdog.....they lost there own tournament to a local team...thats embarassing. what happened?? thats horrible. they got NO HIT by a SOPHOMORE making his second start....pitiful.

Credit the kid who threw the No-No.

Alot of teams lose games with their best pitchers sitting down. When they do, most people say "they arent that good". I guess its time Farragut got treated like everyone else!