Perry County

Stat_pack1

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i highly doubt that. honestly i think people are hyping up perry county way to much, but i do believe they'll do better than huntland. i do believe yall lost your quarterback right? he was all yall had last year, and he was way over hyped anyways.

who hyped their QB. the coach didnt hype him enough, if he had been at franklin co they would have won more games.

well i highly doubt that. honestly i think people are hyping up perry county way to much, but i do believe they'll do better than huntland. i do believe yall lost your quarterback right? he was all yall had last year, and he was way over hyped anyways.

I'm not hyping at all, and not making predictions. It's football, anything can happen, and injuries can play a large part in the kind of season a team has. I think a couple of injuries last year had an effect on PC. I do know that we have some good athletes; and I agree that they are getting more confident. I hope they can hold it all together and have a winning season, because it's my son's last. But either way, win or lose, I will be there with my cowbell cheering them on!

I'm not hyping at all, and not making predictions. It's football, anything can happen, and injuries can play a large part in the kind of season a team has. I think a couple of injuries last year had an effect on PC. I do know that we have some good athletes; and I agree that they are getting more confident. I hope they can hold it all together and have a winning season, because it's my son's last. But either way, win or lose, I will be there with my cowbell cheering them on!

As the only 4 year starter on that team, he deserves a winning season!!

As the only 4 year starter on that team, he deserves a winning season!!

Thanks, I think so too! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

When does Perry play its spring games? And who are they going to scrimage with?

I honestly don't know. I need to find out, though.

Well, there you go. Ask and you shall receive! Now tell us when.

vikingfan, i was talking to some people from PC, they were telling me about an alleged hazing incident, was that on the football or other teams or just rumor? i would hate to see a team on the verge of winning and be hurt by stupid acts such as what i was told.

vikingfan, i was talking to some people from PC, they were telling me about an alleged hazing incident, was that on the football or other teams or just rumor? i would hate to see a team on the verge of winning and be hurt by stupid acts such as what i was told.

that was on the baseball team, seniors were doing some bad things on the bus to other players.

I have not heard that, which is surprising in such a small town.

PC has a fast team coming back this year. They timed at least 10 players under a 5 flat 40 . 5 were under 4.7 and they are a few that werent timed playing baseball one is the fastest on the team. PC was pretty impressive in weight lifting comp. I think they were 2nd overall and 1st in 1A . PC is gonna make interesting this year go VIKINGS. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />