7AAA

coachof3

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the Blackman vs Cookeville match will be the best of the first round, the winner of that game I think will make it through to the finals to face Siegel.

Winner of that match has to play Riverdale. Warriors beat both teams by two goals during regular season. I attended the Blackman game, they shut down Zeeck and the margin could have been larger. Did not make the Cookeville game so not sure about it. Should be interesting

Monday evening 7:00

Match 1 Warren County (8) at Riverdale (1)

Match 2 White County (7) at Siegel (2)

Match 3 Lebanon (6) at Oakland (3)

Match 4 Cookeville (5) at Blackman (4)

Tuesday at Blackman High School

6:00 Winner Match 1 vs. Winner Match 4

8:00 Winner Match 2 vs. Winner Match 3

Thursday at Blackman High School

7:00 District 7AAA Finals

All that said then. Blackman Oakland final. And as much as I wish differently, Oakland takes it. No disrespect meant toward Riverdale and Siegel. Great teams and great seasons. I just don't see R'dale shutting Zeek down twice. Vice has already given indications in the paper that he knows what he will do different. Boynton is just going to have his team full out flat out for the tournament.

All that said then. Blackman Oakland final. And as much as I wish differently, Oakland takes it. No disrespect meant toward Riverdale and Siegel. Great teams and great seasons. I just don't see R'dale shutting Zeek down twice. Vice has already given indications in the paper that he knows what he will do different. Boynton is just going to have his team full out flat out for the tournament.

I think a Blackman-Riverdale match will definitely be interesting. Though their coach has been in the paper about knowing what to do different with Zeeck, don't assume Arman at Riverdale isn't also coming up with new plans. It will be something to watch that's for sure.

I think a Blackman-Riverdale match will definitely be interesting. Though their coach has been in the paper about knowing what to do different with Zeeck, don't assume Arman at Riverdale isn't also coming up with new plans. It will be something to watch that's for sure.

Ok assuming the top 4 advance I see this happening out.

Blackman v Riverdale

Blackman comes out strong first half but gets shut down in 2nd , Dale wins 3-1

Oakland v Siegel

I believe this rematch is going to be the best game of the tour, Oakland is a much improved team since the begining of the year and will shut down Toats and there offense as most of there team will be tired from the previous games. Oakland wins this game 3-2 in the last few mins...

Final

Oakland vs Riverdale

Both teams come out strong and score early and ends up in a extra half in which Oakland wins 3-2.

Just my thoughts of how it could play out /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GO PATS

Blackman v Riverdale

Oakland v Siegel

I believe this rematch is going to be the best game of the tour, Oakland is a much improved team since the begining of the year and will shut down Toats and there offense as most of there team will be tired from the previous games. Oakland wins this game 3-2 in the last few mins...

Final

Oakland vs Riverdale

Both teams come out strong and score early and ends up in a extra half in which Oakland wins 3-2.

Just my thoughts of how it could play out /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GO PATS

It would definitely be a great game to watch. I know that Oakland is a much better team now than when Riverdale played them earlier in the year. It all starts tonight. We'll see what happens!

Blackman v Riverdale

Oakland v Siegel

Final

Oakland vs Riverdale

GO PATS

Fair enough, my only observation would be why would Siegel be more tired after playing White Co than Oakland would be after playing Lebanon. I also have a feeling that Cookeville will be ready for Blackman tonite.