7AAA

coachof3

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A red card is a red card. Lebanon should have been down to 10

Straight from TSSAA:

"Two-game suspension applies only in the case of a straight red card, not a yellow-red, or what is also called a ???soft red.??? Although a red card is pulled after a player receives a second yellow in a match and that player must leave the field, coaches are allowed to substitute, and no suspension is imposed."

Doesn't really matter now that oakland still won. But number 7 from lebanon got his second yellow by taking his shirt off after a perfect opportunity to tie the game up with less than 2 minutes to play. Great effort by Oakland though to push through. And whoever said it will be a blood bath between oakland and siegel is wrong. If oakland plays their game, they have a decent chance of winning. Siegel has not played in a while and should come out hungry for goals and wanting to score at every opportunity.

Another question: If Siegel's and Oakland's game keep getting moved back, will Siegel advance because of higher seed? Someone explain the TSSAA rules on the question.

The TSSAA doesn't really care how 2 teams come out of districts... they actually leave it UP to the districts themselves to send 2 teams out of regular season into regions.

This amazes me. Because who from the district would decide what teams advance? Obviously the top 2 seeded teams would vote that they go through, but what about #3 and #4 who could possibly hand them an upset? Who has the deciding "power"?

I think there needs to be a precedent set by a governing body outside of the district themselves.

Doesn't really matter now that oakland still won. But number 7 from lebanon got his second yellow by taking his shirt off after a perfect opportunity to tie the game up with less than 2 minutes to play. Great effort by Oakland though to push through. And whoever said it will be a blood bath between oakland and siegel is wrong. If oakland plays their game, they have a decent chance of winning. Siegel has not played in a while and should come out hungry for goals and wanting to score at every opportunity.

Another question: If Siegel's and Oakland's game keep getting moved back, will Siegel advance because of higher seed? Someone explain the TSSAA rules on the question.

i only said it will be a blood bath if oaklad played like they did last night. im not bashing them cause they have greatly improved

I think if the game CAN'T be played, at least get together for a PK shoot out. At least then you could have some sort of way to advance a team...

Then that takes away from the team and puts the pressure on only 6 members the siegel vs. oakland game WILL be played at siegel tmrw night if it doesnt rain and i believe the weather calls for sunny skies maybe im wrong but the game will be played if it doesnt rain

Then that takes away from the team and puts the pressure on only 6 members the siegel vs. oakland game WILL be played at siegel tmrw night if it doesnt rain and i believe the weather calls for sunny skies maybe im wrong but the game will be played if it doesnt rain

Yea it is definatly no rain with sunny skies most of the day high of 80 hopefully it will evaporate some rain off the fields

I thought the semi's and final are being played at Blackman this year or have they decided to play at the higher seeded teams home field??????

I am confused as well about the location of the match.