JPII vs. Middle TN Fire

iheartsoccer3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middle TN fire 3 independence 2

I think that people just don't take the Fire as anything to worry about since those aregames that do not count... good practice for teams in between district games. You can take out key players and let them rest (like JP II had key defenders out) and unfortunately I just don't think teams care about a game vs. the homeschooled kids. I am sure they are a good team but as we saw they played probably their first really good opponent in Ravenwood and lost on a Ravenwood bad night so... just don't think people care that much. Sorry... but you don't hear kids talking about the fire like they do games they play against their key rivalries.

I think that people just don't take the Fire as anything to worry about since those aregames that do not count... good practice for teams in between district games. You can take out key players and let them rest (like JP II had key defenders out) and unfortunately I just don't think teams care about a game vs. the homeschooled kids. I am sure they are a good team but as we saw they played probably their first really good opponent in Ravenwood and lost on a Ravenwood bad night so... just don't think people care that much. Sorry... but you don't hear kids talking about the fire like they do games they play against their key rivalries.

Check out my post I am from NOWHERE in your area so I have no bias on this subject, but you need to take SPECIAL NOTE::::::::

I Really hate to break it to you but Games due count!!!! The team is accepted by the TSSAA and that makes it count against your record as one of your allowed games and team win loss record. 2nd No team that has an ounce of pride plays a game without caring 3rdly I am tired of the JPII had 2 defenders out, how many did the Fire have out, Every team plays down sometime during the year due to injuries, discipline or some reason, I don't know anyone from either team but I sure have heard every excuse for the JPII loss EXCEPT they just simply GOT BEAT THAT NIGHT.....oh well it happens to the best of teams , you just hope it doesn't happen during playoff time. The Fire obviously brought something JPII couldn't handle that night and The HOMESCHOOLED KIDS WON.... THE END!!

Check out my post I am from NOWHERE in your area so I have no bias on this subject, but you need to take SPECIAL NOTE::::::::

I Really hate to break it to you but Games due count!!!! The team is accepted by the TSSAA and that makes it count against your record as one of your allowed games and team win loss record. 2nd No team that has an ounce of pride plays a game without caring 3rdly I am tired of the JPII had 2 defenders out, how many did the Fire have out, Every team plays down sometime during the year due to injuries, discipline or some reason, I don't know anyone from either team but I sure have heard every excuse for the JPII loss EXCEPT they just simply GOT BEAT THAT NIGHT.....oh well it happens to the best of teams , you just hope it doesn't happen during playoff time. The Fire obviously brought something JPII couldn't handle that night and The HOMESCHOOLED KIDS WON.... THE END!!

your spot on pitch. the fire has since beaten independence who was ranked #1 in aaa in the preseason poll and everyone knows they are a good team. SO THE FIRE ARE REAL AND AGREE EVERYONE SHOULD GIVE THEM THE CREDIT THEY DESERVE! they also get a chance to play farragut this week i believe. dont be surprised if they win or play them close. way to go fire!

I will be very surprised if MTF beats Farragut, but I've only seen Farragut play this year and not the Fire. I'll say Farragut 4-1. I guess we'll see. When is this game?

The game is this Friday at 7:30 EST in Farragut. The Fire would have to play a great game to make it close or win.

I have followed the post about the fire for this season and the fire have played JPII, Ravenwood and independence all of these teams have been ranked number one in the state overall at some point in the season there record against these teams are 2-1 sure some teams might not take it as serious as a big rivalries but still a wins a win and the fact is they won

I have followed the post about the fire for this season and the fire have played JPII, Ravenwood and independence all of these teams have been ranked number one in the state overall at some point in the season there record against these teams are 2-1 sure some teams might not take it as serious as a big rivalries but still a wins a win and the fact is they won

All I have to say is this. If the MT Fire beats Farragut (and I believe they can) or even ties or keeps it close then everyone on this post should know they could have possibly played for a state title in 3A if they had been allowed. I would also believe that the Fire probably have one of the toughest strength of schedules of any team in the state.

All I have to say is this. If the MT Fire beats Farragut (and I believe they can) or even ties or keeps it close then everyone on this post should know they could have possibly played for a state title in 3A if they had been allowed. I would also believe that the Fire probably have one of the toughest strength of schedules of any team in the state.

agree with barca and would add something that no one seems to have mentioned........i believe all their games are on the road. they are true road warriors who have a big following of home school friends and family that follow them around. pretty cool to see. good for them.

I will be very surprised if MTF beats Farragut, but I've only seen Farragut play this year and not the Fire. I'll say Farragut 4-1. I guess we'll see. When is this game?

I just hope that Farragut doesn't use the old "let-down" after a much hyped up game vs Bearden as an excuse regarding a close win, tie or even a loss against Fire. I know the team nor coach will not, but as posts go, I can see fans using it. Interesting Fire scores posted so I'm looking forward to an entertaining and well played match.

Are they coached or is the coach "supervised" by someone at the "club level"?

Are they coached or is the coach "supervised" by someone at the "club level"?

DId they beat Ravenwood?