Dist. 11

Hindians13

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Up until last year I bet you can't tell me which team Page didn't "own" can you Ditka??????

HINT: LAST YEAR'S COUNTY CHAMPIONS /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Ummm last year counts too. So I guess that means Page owns Cheatham too???

Harpeth???

Harpeth???

Cheatham Co. is 6-4 against Page.

Sycamore is 1-5 against Page.

GOD........YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME OF THE DUMBEST RESPONSES TO POSTS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!

At least CCCHS is still CURRENTLY the county champs............ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

HA! You didnt even play all the teams in your county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has Cheatham ever been to the quarterfinals? NOPE! Playoffs is where it matters!

Joey Jackson for DA of the Decade!

Your maturity is making you look like the worst person in CoachT history /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

......and Cheatham has been there 6 of the last 7 years (85% of the time)

......and Sycamore has been there 4 of the last 7 years (57% of the time)

You are used to buying tickets to go watch the Cubs play in November aren't you??????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I know......I know.......more name calling to come right????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Both have been there 6 of the last 10 years with Sycamore winning and advancing more in the playoffs.

Sycamore leads the series with Cheatham 5-3.

In Sycamore's short 10 year history, they have won more playoff games than Cheatham EVER has.

Good night and I'm done.

Both have been there 6 of the last 10 years with Sycamore winning and advancing more in the playoffs.

Sycamore leads the series with Cheatham 5-3.

In Sycamore's short 10 year history, they have won more playoff games than Cheatham EVER has.

Good night and I'm done.

coach finley aint been coachin here longer than 7 years so you need to shut up cuz since he has been here we go to the playoffs every year and you dont like joey said and if your gonna count the last 10 years then that means you gotta count the time when he played for sycamore which means that you are being a hypocrite sayin that sycamore was gettin beat by page back in the day when they was really goin to the playoffs so why dont you just go somewhere so we can talk about teams that are actually in the district

coach finley aint been coachin here longer than 7 years so you need to shut up cuz since he has been here we go to the playoffs every year and you dont like joey said and if your gonna count the last 10 years then that means you gotta count the time when he played for sycamore which means that you are being a hypocrite sayin that sycamore was gettin beat by page back in the day when they was really goin to the playoffs so why dont you just go somewhere so we can talk about teams that are actually in the district

He has been at Cheatham longer than 7 years including his time as an assistant coach. I didnt think Cheatham went to the playoffs last year???? You just told a lie.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Joey was 1-2 vs Page in his day...

Harpeth???

Yes Mr. Ditka. Page owns Cheatham. And by that brilliant logic, Cheatham OWNS Sycamore. 15-14 big boy, but I guess you will discount that victory with your brilliant logic. And congrats to Sycamore for making it to the quarters one year. What region do you match up with? Oh yeah, THE WORST IN THE STATE IN 3A. Congrats for beating powerhouse teams in the playoffs like Polk County. You are a chump. See you this fall in Ashland City. I bet you don't come up and introduce yourself if you even have the guts to show up.

He has been at Cheatham longer than 7 years including his time as an assistant coach. I didnt think Cheatham went to the playoffs last year???? You just told a lie.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Joey was 1-2 vs Page in his day...

I thought you were done. This post would mean that you just told a lie......... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

This is a district 11-AA thread which means that Sycamore (and your step-brother /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> ) can be found and talked about elsewhere........ /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey ksgovols............ask the school that makes the "County Champs" t-shirts that question. That would not be CCCHS. I'm just glad Cheatham Co. gets to play Harpeth in football this year. Chances are that the game wouldn't be played if the two teams weren't in the same district. Hope if goes smoother this time around as compared to the last game the two teams played at Harpeth (2+ hour thunderstorm delay in week one of 2005).

Hey goarmy, the Red Hawks have a shot to be pretty good this year if they can stay focused. Last year they had some things go wrong in some games and folded up in a hurry. This year they should be more experienced and more mentally tough. I'm sure that those guys have heard 1-9 on a few occasions this off-season. If you've read previous posts on this thread alone you'd see that Ditka has been very quick to bring up that record.