Rankings Week 6

mjuhb

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ravenwood might be unbeaten, but who have they played? The answer is no one. The reason they are blowing people out is because they are playing all these teams that aren't good. If they went to any real tournaments with real teams or played real teams then i think their record would be a whole lot different.

I would encourage you to be at Ravenwood at 7pm this Friday when they play Brentwood. I think it will change your opinion and any others who may be on the fence about Ravenwood. Well worth the $5

For what it's worth, probably not much, Ravenwood beat Hendersonville something like to 2 - 0 or 3 - 0 in the preseason. It wasn't even that close. They dominated them. The other thing to consider are the margins they're winning by. Your point is valid that their opposition has only won about half their games, but Ravenwood is blowing people out. I want to say they've only surrendered 2 or 3 goals thus far while piling up about 50 on their end. In the end, I agree with you in that much will be learned after Brentwood and Indy.

In no strecth of the imagination did Ravenwood dominate Hendesonville, the score was 2-0. The scores came on corners and it was at Ravenwood. I'm not complaining because all of us seem to get calls at home, I believe the crowd can influence some calls. Hendersonville has played the following since: Christian Bros, MUS, Beardan, CAK, Farragut, Knox Cath, Ryan, Collierville, Station Camp ect. Hendersonville has improved and everything will play out very soon! I know Ravenwood's talent level is high but experience goes a long way come tourney time. HHS "Tradition Never Graduates".

The only two teams that are half way good they ravenwood has played are ryan and franklin. Thoes are the only two games were their d has been tested and they gave up goals in both games. I don't think they have gone up against a d like brentwoods. They will find it hard to score this game.

Ravenwood 2

Brentwood 1

Another win for Ravenwood. Good thing it was against a team that's more than half way good this time. Whew!