Grace Christian Coach

blackhawkdown

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skippy...

Why would Eric and Cory not play for Pridemore??

The reasons are family, and personal reasons,thats as far as i will go with that, but their is also another player, a young man who played alot last year, but that one i have not confirmed yet, havnt talked to him or anyone close to him besides the players.So will not comment on him till confirm.they have put these boys in a bad situation,and they do not want to have any part of it,if he is the coach....just talk to the players in mention they are not afraid to tell you.

Well, that's too bad....Coach Pridemore is an excellent coach and I'm sure will do a great job with what players decide to play...Everyone needs to come together as a team and forget last season...Have a great season this year!!

Dont worry they are ALL playing and excited about it. I spoke to them personally and their is no issue. Skippy is just trying to stir things up. What I wonder is why doesnt he just talk about his team and why is he sooooo obsessed with Grace to the extent of calling players. I assume he is an adult and must have more pressing things to do.

Well, that's too bad....Coach Pridemore is an excellent coach and I'm sure will do a great job with what players decide to play...Everyone needs to come together as a team and forget last season...Have a great season this year!!

Dont worry they are ALL playing and excited about it. I spoke to them personally and their is no issue. Skippy is just trying to stir things up. What I wonder is why doesnt he just talk about his team and why is he sooooo obsessed with Grace to the extent of calling players. I assume he is an adult and must have more pressing things to do.

You win RunandGun,If i am wrong about this issue and both players are on the court,i will never post on any GCA subjects again,better yet if im right you do the same.....how about it?Rest assured i will make no more post about this subject.To the young men who will be under coach Pridemore, good luck they do have some good young men that are in the program.