Fitz Lassing-MBA

William Tanner-MBA

Jordan Stauffer-MBA

Andrew Fletcher-MBA

Acosta-CBHS

Victor Caro-BA

Ish Lewis-BA

Joshua Tate-BA

Just my two cents on who will be the top players in DII.

Sounds like a lot of work. Let's hope it never happens. Perhaps I could send the young man a Nintendo?

"Lets hope it never happens" sounds like there is something personal with you and that kid. This is a football thread, not a place for personal arguements.

"Lets hope it never happens" sounds like there is something personal with you and that kid. This is a football thread, not a place for personal arguements.

Oh grow up or go away, for the love of Pete! I couldn't identify the young man in question if I shared a phone booth with him, and i can't remember his name without checking the posts above it. Stsbulldog is Ryan supporter, and I'm an MBA supporter (and if I'm correct, we're both many many years removed from high school sports). It's a friendly bit of banter, and we agree on almost everything here, except the schools we support.

Before you suggest someone is being improper, perhaps you should know a bit about the history between the two posters. Or, put another way, the grown ups are talking here, please don't interrupt.

Oh grow up or go away, for the love of Pete! I couldn't identify the young man in question if I shared a phone booth with him, and i can't remember his name without checking the posts above it. Stsbulldog is Ryan supporter, and I'm an MBA supporter (and if I'm correct, we're both many many years removed from high school sports). It's a friendly bit of banter, and we agree on almost everything here, except the schools we support.

Before you suggest someone is being improper, perhaps you should know a bit about the history between the two posters. Or, put another way, the grown ups are talking here, please don't interrupt.

There is a difference between friendly banter and taking personal shots at teenagers. This thread is about what kids might blossum into stars this football season, not about wanting to get the kid a nintendo for XMAS! LOL

There is a difference between friendly banter and taking personal shots at teenagers. This thread is about what kids might blossum into stars this football season, not about wanting to get the kid a nintendo for XMAS! LOL

Appropos of nothing, but you'd make a really good meter maid. Officious, overbearing, and with a keen sense of righteous grievance where none exists, I think you could excel beyond your wildest dreams.