Cenntenial/page

jmu031

first of all chs has no passsing game !!!!!! the way pages D-line plays will either SHUT-DOWN the cougars running game or make them think twice about running the ball. If page comes out an try to pull a TCHS an wait to the second half they will come out on the short end of the stick. I would love to see the cougars pass the ball, but we all know that they do not have a passing game ! i know that they are saying 7-6 but the kicking game was weak , but with the soph. Aaron Crowley and Michael Motley it is a whole new ball game . GOOD LOOK FRIDAY NIGHT PATS TAKE IT TO EM'

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lilone how can you say that the pats are going to shut down the cougars running game. page does have a good defense but to say that they are going to shuts them down is idiotic. centennial has four good running backs who all touch the ball. they have two fullbacks who are going to take it to the pats line backers. my prediction is that tommy bucannan and tracy beech will both have 100 yards. and about the passing game. alan veech threw two tds in the first game. page has a good secondary so they probably wont throw because that would be the smart thing to do. page can not stop the run period, but enough talk about it. we will se on friday.

what was all this talk about page being able to shut down chs in the running game. i said they better be deep. i quess they werent deep. beat a 3-a team. so what. well they beat them bad and also shut them out. who was the last team to shut them out. cause it was a long time ago. whoever told me that page was going to shut down centennials running game should never post a message on this site again. not only did they not shut down centennials o they got shut down. thank you. :)

go centennial 3-0 baby

Posted by c:

what was all this talk about page being able to shut down chs in the running game. i said they better be deep. i quess they werent deep. beat a 3-a team. so what. well they beat them bad and also shut them out. who was the last team to shut them out. cause it was a long time ago. whoever told me that page was going to shut down centennials running game should never post a message on this site again. not only did they not shut down centennials o they got shut down. thank you. :D

go centennial 3-0 baby

How in the world can any team be all hyped up about being 3-0 when you havent played a good team yet(not to put down page) but we will see how good you are next week at brentwood

As to the above board. Why would anyone be hyped up at 3-0. Would you expect hype at 0-3? Possibly 2-1, or lets go on a limb and say maybe 1-2, or really be far fetched and get hyped ar 0-3.

Regardless 3-0 is exciting and hype is justified at this point. The rest of the year will play out as it will but for now 3-0 is as good as they can be.........

PHS69 may be a sore loser but you are an arrogant winner. CHS is better than everyone thought but you are not that good. You will get drilled by Brentwood, You will get drilled by Franklin, you will get drilled by Dickson, and you will get beat by Clarksville which puts CHS in there familiar but rightful place during the playoffs. AT HOME WATCHING!!!

And maybe PHS69 is a sore loser because unlike Centennial he is not used to losing

[Edited by cowboys on 9-17-02 7:21A]

im arrogant. ha. you have said exactly what i have said centennial is good. i never said they were unstopable. they will lose some games this year. i do not think they will get, how did you so nicely phrase it, "drilled" by anyone though. im arrogant. that is funny. thank you.

"And maybe PHS69 is a sore loser because unlike Centennial he is not used to losing"

well he better get used to it. (hows that for arrogant)

[Edited by c on 9-17-02 10:39A]