Looking for pitching coaches

coach57

I'm looking for the names and phone numbers of potential pitching coaches for our

youth and high school programs. The instructors need to be located in the Middle TN

area. Can anyone help me out?

Don't know any personally, check on eteamz.com, there are always old players and "so called" instructors looking for students there....there are more "so called " ones out there than not.....taking parents money only to find out they are just Rec ball pitchers at best! People gotta realize their talent limits.....but it might help if you narrow down where in middle tn you are.....

This is a tough one as most are overbooked giving lessons and I wouldn't feel compfortable just throwing their names out there. You might check out local college coaches for any pitchers who have interest in this area. They will expect a little something for their efforts but it is usually beneficial to both parties utilizing that route.

I will say this, don't expect a huge impact unless your just looking for a little experience to build the game of your established pitchers. Pitching is a long pursuit, "most" spend 2 to 3 years struggling before their good enough to throw a decent game.

This is a tough one as most are overbooked giving lessons and I wouldn't feel compfortable just throwing their names out there. You might check out local college coaches for any pitchers who have interest in this area. They will expect a little something for their efforts but it is usually beneficial to both parties utilizing that route.

I will say this, don't expect a huge impact unless your just looking for a little experience to build the game of your established pitchers. Pitching is a long pursuit, "most" spend 2 to 3 years struggling before their good enough to throw a decent game.

Good advice Cap......soo many "instructors" just takin money....good call on the college pitchers, thats what I'd be lookin for....

Well since you all are a lookin I guess I could give you a couple of names, I hate to be a name dropper but if you want the best you are goin to have to pay. You see some of them have some very bad vices but don't we all!

"Beaulah Mae" has been teachin pitchin for a very long time, every since her no good ole man left her for her sister! She loves to teach them girls to throw the screw ball because she was screwed by her ole man who left her all of the trailer bills and kids. She also likes to teach the fast ball because she has moved to more trailers than anyone that I know, another pitch she loves to teach is that change up she can change her mind faster than "Birdie".

"Clementine" is kind of new about teachin pitchin but she said that if you could pick up a ball that is a good sign that you could throw it. Now some pitches she don't like to teach is that fast ball because you see she kind of on the heavy side and takes things real slow so she likes to work on hittin them corners. She likes teachin the raise ball because she is surprise that she can rise up every mornin livin next to me an "Birdie". She is not real prettie so she teaches them pitchers to keep their head down where no one can see how ugly they is.

Hope this help! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Thanks. I'll email some college coaches. I understand the time level and financial needs. I was fortunate enough to have Cheri Kemph teach my daughter for many years. My daughter is away at college and can only help me a few months out of the year. Unfortunately Cheri tells me she very seldom works with the younger kids anymore. If you know of a way to get me some names outside of this thread, please do. It's a long term project that should benefit the instructor financially.

Thanks. I'll email some college coaches. I understand the time level and financial needs. I was fortunate enough to have Cheri Kemph teach my daughter for many years. My daughter is away at college and can only help me a few months out of the year. Unfortunately Cheri tells me she very seldom works with the younger kids anymore. If you know of a way to get me some names outside of this thread, please do. It's a long term project that should benefit the instructor financially.

If you would like, drop me an email at dore83 or you can call 615-473-5314. I can give you some options and/or names.

I am also looking for a pitching and hitting coach in the same area. Someone had told me about a former college coach who is out of the Franklin/Brentwood area. A father from Lawrence County told me they met him while he was working at the UT pitching camp. Can't remember his name, can anyone help with this or how to get in touch with him. Heard he was affordable.

I am also looking for a pitching and hitting coach in the same area. Someone had told me about a former college coach who is out of the Franklin/Brentwood area. A father from Lawrence County told me they met him while he was working at the UT pitching camp. Can't remember his name, can anyone help with this or how to get in touch with him. Heard he was affordable.

Jose' Garcia, former coach at Ole Miss. He can be reached at 719-332-5937 or 615-599-2517. Dont why his cell is from out of area but he does answer it. He is out of Franklin.