the new East Hamilton HS

TNsteeler

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe this hurrican team will surprise you. And for you ooltewah butt kissers, GET OFF THEM. they are just made up of a bunch of players that play for themselves and not as one. And ooltewah should be under RECRUITING rules or whatever. im pretty sure COACHES cannot guarantee a starting spot. i believe thats against the rules...... YES i meant the LEGEND COACH MONROE and COACH GREENE. Myabe thats the way he has won so many championships. CHEATING.. hmmmmmm lets think about that

I believe this hurrican team will surprise you. And for you ooltewah butt kissers, GET OFF THEM. they are just made up of a bunch of players that play for themselves and not as one. And ooltewah should be under RECRUITING rules or whatever. im pretty sure COACHES cannot guarantee a starting spot. i believe thats against the rules...... YES i meant the LEGEND COACH MONROE and COACH GREENE. Myabe thats the way he has won so many championships. CHEATING.. hmmmmmm lets think about that

Hey Mr. Cagle, are you a beautician, or what do they call a male hair cutter?

• 2 weeks later...

Heard the Hurricanes did a 7 on 7 scrimmage with Heritage HS last week and looked pretty good. Actually heard they outscored Heritage and had some good passing from their quarterbacks and good catches by the recievers. A couple of the recievers actually ran for TD's after sucessful catches. Not bad for a 1st yr. program. Cant wait to see their next scrimmage, will advise when and where when I hear.

• 2 weeks later...

"The bottom line is that these kids are choosing to play for Benny Monroe......period....."

Sophmore kids that stayed @ OHS probably won't ever play for Monroe, he will be gone after this year. Just saw the OHS - McCallie scrimmage, Owls didnt look that good, what happened to their offensive line.....are they all Hurricane players now. I told ya'll OHS was gonna feel losing those players from East Brainerd and south Ooltewah that have fed that program for so many years. Ya'll watch the Hurricane program develop real quick.....