Biggest Surprises

smacktalker03

From the Chatt town area, I would have to give props to both Hixson and East Ridge. Usally their district is a lock with CCS and Notre Dame moving on to regions. However, This year it could very well be CCS and one of these two teams.

CCS and Notre Dame will play in the semis, so it can now only be one of them /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

This is the last year private schools compete with public, correct?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard some rumors about a lot of redistricting in which a lot of private schools would be in different divisions.

Basehits you must become a plus member so we can chat, from the eyes of the board. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Basehits you must become a plus member so we can chat, from the eyes of the board. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Not throwing off the conversation or anything, but biggest suprise in the 7aaa is Oakland.

Who beat off Blackman4-1 tonight /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

just a thought.

Oakland won one game last year against a lower team, zero the year before that. This year, tied with Siegel for second place in District. What a difference a year makes with a new coach and attitude.

disappointments

Smyrna-Shelbyville-Germantown Houston-Baylor

surprises

LaVerne (sp)

Tullahoma

Riverdale

Dont think you can really say Houston is a disappointment bc they lost 9 of their 11 starters last year and 13 seniors...Only had 3 guys that played major minutes last year that werent seniors and 1 was the goalie...they are a young team and will get back to where they are used to being in the next couple years

Oakland won one game last year against a lower team, zero the year before that. This year, tied with Siegel for second place in District. What a difference a year makes with a new coach and attitude.

Agreed,

Coach Boynton has turned this program around in both boys and girls. Lets just see how far they can go. How they played the other night at Blackman was pretty outstanding and if that teams shows up its going to be hard for someone to strike them.

Good luck to the Pats on District and on out.

Dont think you can really say Houston is a disappointment bc they lost 9 of their 11 starters last year and 13 seniors...Only had 3 guys that played major minutes last year that werent seniors and 1 was the goalie...they are a young team and will get back to where they are used to being in the next couple years

I based my opinion on the fact I think they expect to be at the top every year regardless of turnover

From the Chatt town area, I would have to give props to both Hixson and East Ridge. Usally their district is a lock with CCS and Notre Dame moving on to regions. However, This year it could very well be CCS and one of these two teams.

Do you have any stock tips? I may want to go along. You definitely know your soccer.