Franklin Co Coach

HotSauce4sure

Does anyone have any word on the next coach for Franklin Co. The word on the local radio station is that no one applied for the job. I would think this should have several coaches taking a look at this team. They only lost two players (Both will play at the next level) and should be a good team next season. Most of the remaining players are playing for several high profile travel teams. ( TN Flight, TN Elite, Team Pride, TN Voyagers, and Moore Co.) A young up tempo coach would be a great fit.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any word on the next coach for Franklin Co. The word on the local radio station is that no one applied for the job. I would think this should have several coaches taking a look at this team. They only lost two players (Both will play at the next level) and should be a good team next season. Most of the remaining players are playing for several high profile travel teams. ( TN Flight, TN Elite, Team Pride, TN Voyagers, and Moore Co.) A young up tempo coach would be a great fit.

Maybe there would be some applicants if the job was posted on the TSSAA website.

Does anyone know if there is a coach they are targeting since they have not posted it?

It has been reported that a coach from Wilson Central, that is an assistant and also coaches volleyball has formally applied. I only caught a first name and i believe it to be Randy. Does anyone have any information on this?

Also heard they are dropping 4th block athletics. Not good in my opinion.

You are correct. It would not help to keep the kids longer than needed. I do believe that the AD will NOT be the last to go. Word has it that there will be a HOUSE CLEANING of coaches very soon. To be champions you can not be content with being 3rd or 4th, year in and year out. The old story that we play in a tough district only goes so far. The biggest problem I see is that TOO many people are happy just to be AVERAGE. It is OK to want more.