• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15-AAA

Monday May 4th:

Overton vs. Collierville

Kirby vs. Houston

Winners advance to semifinals Wed. May 6th

Ridgeway vs. Germantown

winner faces top seed White Station Wed. May 6th, and since WS doesn't have a field they have chosen Houston, which means if Collierville gets by Overton (as they should) and Houston gets past Kirby (as they should) then Houston will have the home field advantage even though Collierville has already defeated them and is seeded higher!

Bet you can't guess, I'm a Collierville parent!

The two semi-final winners advance (no finals) highest remaining seed is District Champ.

Caveat to the games, is Collierville's All-Metro starting Center back, co-captain (who was the team's 2nd leading scorer) Kevin Hensley received a red card in the regular season finale as he impeded a player with a clear path to the goal.

Oh, BTW, he's my son...so yes, I'm a bit angry at him, bit depressed...eager to see his teammates step up.

Monday at Dyersburg Middle School (quarterfinals)

5:00 Dyer Co Vs. Peabody

7:00 Milan Vs. Gibson Co.

Tuesday at Dyersburg Middle School(simifinals)

5:00 Dyersburg Vs. (winner dyer co/peabody)

7:00 Martin Westview Vs. (winner Milan/Gibson)

Thursday at Dyersburg Middle School at 6:00 pm..Finals of District 14

Monday at Dyersburg Middle School (quarterfinals)

5:00 Dyer Co Vs. Peabody

7:00 Milan Vs. Gibson Co.

Tuesday at Dyersburg Middle School(simifinals)

5:00 Dyersburg Vs. (winner dyer co/peabody)

7:00 Martin Westview Vs. (winner Milan/Gibson)

Thursday at Dyersburg Middle School at 6:00 pm..Finals of District 14

District 14 A/AA Quarterfinal Results

Dyer Co 4 Peabody 3

Milan 3 Gibson Co. 0

Semifinals Tuesday

5:00 Dyersburg Vs. Dyer Co

7:00 Westview Vs. Milan

Anyone have the scores?

Dyersburg 6, Dyer Co. 0

Westview 7 , Milan 4

Westview/Milan game was quite a game... tied at end of reg. play 3-3 with Westview down 1 player with a straight red. 25 sec into the 1st 10 min. overtime Milan was up 4-3. Then with 3 minutes left in 1st 10 min. overtime Westview scored 3 goals. To begin the 2nd 10 min overtime the score was 6-4 Westview. Westview scored 1 more goal late in the 2nd 10 min. overtime. Kudos to Milan for a very hard and heart played game. Kudos to Westview for coming back with many obstacles!! What a game!!!!

15-AAA

Monday May 4th:

Overton vs. Collierville

Kirby vs. Houston

Winners advance to semifinals Wed. May 6th

Ridgeway vs. Germantown

winner faces top seed White Station Wed. May 6th, and since WS doesn't have a field they have chosen Houston, which means if Collierville gets by Overton (as they should) and Houston gets past Kirby (as they should) then Houston will have the home field advantage even though Collierville has already defeated them and is seeded higher!

Bet you can't guess, I'm a Collierville parent!

The two semi-final winners advance (no finals) highest remaining seed is District Champ.

Caveat to the games, is Collierville's All-Metro starting Center back, co-captain (who was the team's 2nd leading scorer) Kevin Hensley received a red card in the regular season finale as he impeded a player with a clear path to the goal.

Oh, BTW, he's my son...so yes, I'm a bit angry at him, bit depressed...eager to see his teammates step up.

Collierville 1 Overton 0

Houston 5 Kirby 1

Collierville @ Houston Thursday @ 7 for district semi loser stays home

Dyersburg 6, Dyer Co. 0

Westview 7 , Milan 4

Westview/Milan game was quite a game... tied at end of reg. play 3-3 with Westview down 1 player with a straight red. 25 sec into the 1st 10 min. overtime Milan was up 4-3. Then with 3 minutes left in 1st 10 min. overtime Westview scored 3 goals. To begin the 2nd 10 min overtime the score was 6-4 Westview. Westview scored 1 more goal late in the 2nd 10 min. overtime. Kudos to Milan for a very hard and heart played game. Kudos to Westview for coming back with many obstacles!! What a game!!!!

Thanks, Joe!

Just for some background, Collierville won by forfeit against Overton, who decided not to send a team out (hence the 1-0 score in the books)

The other quarterfinal score from last night:

Germantown 2

Ridgeway 1

15-AAA semifinals, Thursday 5/7 at Houston Middle School:

(1) White Station vs. (4) Germantown, 5 pm

(2) Collerville vs. (3) Houston, 7 pm

Dyersburg 6, Dyer Co. 0

Westview 7 , Milan 4

what did jake hart get a straight red for? we left after we played and some of yalls guys were telling me he got one while we were at el patio..

good luck in the final against westview!