Shelbyville vs Tullahoma Play in.

wondertwinpower

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad for Tullahoma as they are down to their 4th pitcher. Injuries can happen to any team and we all need to remember that.

Thanks Lucky for all the kind words and thoughts. Yes it has been a very rough year for the Lady Cats. But I will have to give these young ladies credit that they never give up. When you loose your #1 and #2 pitchers 4 or 5 games into the season it would real easy to let your guard down, but these ladies played hard every game all year. Good Luck to all the teams in our Region in the District Tourney. Wish all 6 teams could advance to the next round but we know that can't happen. Should be a great tournament and I for one plan on watching some great games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Thanks Lucky for all the kind words and thoughts. Yes it has been a very rough year for the Lady Cats. But I will have to give these young ladies credit that they never give up. When you loose your #1 and #2 pitchers 4 or 5 games into the season it would real easy to let your guard down, but these ladies played hard every game all year. Good Luck to all the teams in our Region in the District Tourney. Wish all 6 teams could advance to the next round but we know that can't happen. Should be a great tournament and I for one plan on watching some great games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How are the pitchers doing now? Will they be coming back next year? I now remember hearing about the injuries, but can't remember specifically what they were. That is hard for a team to overcome.

How are the pitchers doing now? Will they be coming back next year? I now remember hearing about the injuries, but can't remember specifically what they were. That is hard for a team to overcome.

Both girls are doing great!! Renea our Senior pitcher caught a line drive off her pitching hand and broke some bone in her hand 2 games into the season. 2 games later Brooklyn our Freshman pitcher caught a line drive off her glove hand and broke her thumb. Both girls have their cast off now and have or will be starting rehab very soon. Renea will be playing for the Motlow Lady Bucks next year and we are looking foward to getting Brooklyn back next year. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />