AAA Districts

softballjunk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that all games in this district have been postponed until tomorrow - Tues. Can anyone confirm this?

No, here is new schedule

At Rossview

4:30 Rossview vs Northwest

6:00 Northeast vs Henry County

7:30 Dickson vs Springfield

At APSU

6:30 Kenwood vs. Clarksville

Tomorrow winners go to Dickson.

I have heard that all games in this district have been postponed until tomorrow - Tues. Can anyone confirm this?

District 10AAA play in will start tonight. At Rossview at 4:30 Rossview will play Northwest, at 6:00 Northeast will play Henry County and at 7:30 Dickson will play Springfield. Kenwood and Clarksville will play at around 6:30 at Austin Peays field.

Play will resume at Dickson tomorrow night as scheduled. Tonight we are a little soupy. Dummy me didn't think we were going to get 1000" of rain this past weekend and didn't put the tarp on??????? Oh well, live and learn. Tried to gamble with Tennessee weather and lost BIG TIME!

District 10AAA play in will start tonight. At Rossview at 4:30 Rossview will play Northwest, at 6:00 Northeast will play Henry County and at 7:30 Dickson will play Springfield. Kenwood and Clarksville will play at around 6:30 at Austin Peays field.

Play will resume at Dickson tomorrow night as scheduled. Tonight we are a little soupy. Dummy me didn't think we were going to get 1000" of rain this past weekend and didn't put the tarp on??????? Oh well, live and learn. Tried to gamble with Tennessee weather and lost BIG TIME!

Got lucky tonite and got our game in ......9AAA...............Gallatin @ Wilson Central.....WC wins 10-0........

What a mess, luckily had a tarp on for days................worst conditions I ever seen in my 30+ yrs of ball parks.....

WC crew did good job just to get it in condition it was in......Great Job Guys!

District 10 AAA got their 1st round games in tonight at Rossview and APSU.

Austin Peay was a little wet in outfield but Clarksville won 5-0 in the single game there.

Rossview was in great shape thanks to the ground crew of Joe Warren and some of his friends. Joe hasn't sleep for about 48 hours and 50 plus bags of stay dry later not a slick spot on the field.

Rossview won first game 12-0 over Northwest

Northeast won second game 4-0 over Henry County

And Dickson finished up the fourth team for the double elim tournament with a 8-1 win over Springfield.

Dickson vs. Clarksville tomorrow at 5 in Dickson if field conditions allow.

Rossview vs Northeast at 7.

Could move back to Rossview if Dickson fields not playable.

District 10 AAA got their 1st round games in tonight at Rossview and APSU.

Austin Peay was a little wet in outfield but Clarksville won 5-0 in the single game there.

Rossview was in great shape thanks to the ground crew of Joe Warren and some of his friends. Joe hasn't sleep for about 48 hours and 50 plus bags of stay dry later not a slick spot on the field.

Rossview won first game 12-0 over Northwest

Northeast won second game 4-0 over Henry County

And Dickson finished up the fourth team for the double elim tournament with a 8-1 win over Springfield.

Dickson vs. Clarksville tomorrow at 5 in Dickson if field conditions allow.

Rossview vs Northeast at 7.

Could move back to Rossview if Dickson fields not playable.

Last night Dickson won over Clarksville 2-0 and that game was followed by a Rossview win over Clarksville NE 2-1.

If the weather continues to cooperate...games will pick back up this afternoon (in Dickson) with Rossview and Dickson playing at 6pm and that game will be followed by Clarksville NE and Clarksville which will be an elimination game.

Good luck to all 4 teams!

Last night Dickson won over Clarksville 2-0 and that game was followed by a Rossview win over Clarksville NE 2-1.

If the weather continues to cooperate...games will pick back up this afternoon (in Dickson) with Rossview and Dickson playing at 6pm and that game will be followed by Clarksville NE and Clarksville which will be an elimination game.

Good luck to all 4 teams!

In Dickson...

Game 1 - Great game tonight between Rossview and Dickson Co. Both teams hit the ball well, both teams played great defense and both teams had tough pitching that got them out of innings with runners in scoring position. It wasn't until the bottom of the 6th when Dickson took the 1-0 lead with a solo homerun. Both teams could have came out on top here...just Dickson's night.

Game 2 - In late innings, Clarksville NE leads Clarksville 8-2.

If NE holds on to the lead, they will face Rossview tomorrow and the winner will meet up with Dickson in the championship.

Schedule and game times TBA...

District 11-3A has played out as follows up till today's rain-outs...seeds are in ()

Brentwood (1) beat Hillsboro in the 1st round & Overton in the winners bracket semi-final

Ravenwood (2) beat Hillwood in the 1st round & Independence in the winners bracket semi-final

Overton (3) beat Centennial in 1st round, lost to Brentwood & will face Franklin on Thursday

Franklin (4) lost to Independence in 1st round, beat Hillsboro & will face Overton on Thursday

Independence (5) beat Franklin in 1st round, lost to Ravenwood & will face Centennial on Thursday

Centennial (6) lost to Overton in 1st round, beat Hillsboro & will face Independence on Thursday

Both Hillwood (7) & Hillsboro (8) are eliminated in 2 games

OHS-FHS winner plays IHS-CHS winner in game 2 on Thursday

BHS-RHS play in winners bracket final on Thursday

OHS/FHS - IHS/CHS winner will face BHS-RHS loser on Friday

Loser bracket finalist vs. winners bracket champion game 2 on Friday

In Dickson...

Game 1 - Great game tonight between Rossview and Dickson Co. Both teams hit the ball well, both teams played great defense and both teams had tough pitching that got them out of innings with runners in scoring position. It wasn't until the bottom of the 6th when Dickson took the 1-0 lead with a solo homerun. Both teams could have came out on top here...just Dickson's night.

Game 2 - In late innings, Clarksville NE leads Clarksville 8-2.

If NE holds on to the lead, they will face Rossview tomorrow and the winner will meet up with Dickson in the championship.

Schedule and game times TBA...

Elrod pitch for Rossview? Who pitched for Dickson? Who hit a homern?