Cleveland Raiders Nationally Ranked

BackyardLegend

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland's schedule shows how good they are.

Great job.

UNDEFEATED! no other TN team can say it !!!

Someone should make some shirts for the fans to wear !

After reading your posts earlier today it is quite apparent that you are just taking another inappropriate shot at Cleveland and their accomplishments. Someday, when you grow up you will not need to make such juvenile statements to feel important. You really reflect poorly on a great program and tradition at BHS.

After reading your posts earlier today it is quite apparent that you are just taking another inappropriate shot at Cleveland and their accomplishments. Someday, when you grow up you will not need to make such juvenile statements to feel important. You really reflect poorly on a great program and tradition at BHS.

I agree BRPM. Listen, Cleveland didn't pick their district and region that's just where they fall. Coach John Brose tried his best to schedule as many tough games as he could. Idk what you're looking at, but the teams Cleveland has played outside district and region are all extremely good teams.

CCS in preseason: 0-0

Oak Ridge: 3-1

Baylor: 2-0

Dalton: 2-0

Science Hill: 3-0

CBHS: 1-1

Lenior City: 2-0

Independence: 3-0, 1 half of play..

Bearden: 4-4

Are these teams not good enough??

Great job.

If you're going to post, whether it being sincere or not, at least get the information right.. Boyd is undefeated and I think USJ is too, but not positive.

Thanks.

Great job.

They will be making shirts for you in a few weeks. They will read "wait till next year". I will crawl from Nashville if Cleveland wins the state!

They will be making shirts for you in a few weeks. They will read "wait till next year". I will crawl from Nashville if Cleveland wins the state!

Well, Coolbreeze, I take it you think your team is going to win state so why don't you enlighten us to who that will be.

You seem to have all the answers or do you just make claims without any facts to back them up. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

The immature posting on this thread is getting old. This is a celebration of Cleveland's accomplishments. If you have a problem with it, win your own state tournament.

Let your play on the field do the talking...

Don't make me start reporting repeat offenders.

I'd like to see that.....Hey we could sell t-shirts for that. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />