Farragut Baseball

SUPER21

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the original question, is Coach Pharr a good coach?

Emphatic YES! Coach Pharr is a first-class human and the best baseball coach in Knoxville, if not the state. His actions are those of someone who has a clean conscience and excellent character. He has a plan, he executes it, and he teaches his players how to be men as well as players. I don't know what makes a coach in the eyes of the fan, but parents know that they give their children to coaches and trust them to teach them and mold them. He, like many other coaches in this world, does an excellent job of leading and training young men.

Farragut doesnt recruit. I know they dont. Coach Pharr doesnt need to, people move in to play for him, becuase hes got a good rep, not cuz he asks them too. But saying you play at a d2 school and u only face 78 isnt right. t webb.. . I know d2 teams dont play teams like collierville and bearden..but they do play brentwood academy and christian brothers, and last year baylor was sick.. some teams arent bad. Farragut is good, but tell me who you faced in your district besides bearden pitchers who throw over 80.. I mean Sevier County, Lenoir city, Heritage, and maryville arent that great.

Hey buddy Heritage is a pretty dang good baseball team!

Good to hear a positive post at last!!!

Buddy the reason why you haven't been hearing good posts is because alot of them on here are People from their district that are jealous cause everytime they face Farragut they get smacked around, if he's so terrible thats why they're always a contender for state and have players going D1 all the time! I call that an excellent program with excellent athletes and talent and a darn good coach!

cm8, farragut does play south doyle who has matt kirkland. whom you probably know. throwing just under 90 if not right at it.

South Doyle has 3 pitchers all in mid 80's

Matt Kirkland throws about 88

Wes Houser throws 86-87 with a sick tail

Josh Woodward maybe 84-85 lefty with a tail..

Kirkland wasn't even the ace for South Doyle this year and he hasn't pitched against farragut and probably won't!

Hey buddy Heritage is a pretty dang good baseball team!

Nothing against heritage but they aren't that good.. The pitching there is decent at most compared to Farragut Bearden and South-Doyle. Good luck to them in the tournament but to say they are pretty dang good is a stretch.

you're an idiot dude. they don't recruit AT ALL. coach pharr doesn't need to recruit, because Farragut works harder than any team in the state, hands down. why do you think they've been the best program in the state the last ten years? because they actually work hard and want to be the best, and they don't get complacent.

and what the heck are you talking about "fine line from winning and cheating and they are right on the edge"? please give us one example where they cheated, recruited, or bought a state title.

you probably didn't make the team at Farragut and transferred to a D2 school to get some PT and look good facing 78 mph fastballs, huh? how bout you get your facts straight before you get on here and run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

No people move in because they are asked to. You need to get your facts straight I was not cut a Farragut I didn't play in Knoxville but I faced the same competition they did and was a pretty good player until i had arm problems. I just know of some things there that are not on the up and up is all I am saying.

No people move in because they are asked to. You need to get your facts straight I was not cut a Farragut I didn't play in Knoxville but I faced the same competition they did and was a pretty good player until i had arm problems. I just know of some things there that are not on the up and up is all I am saying.

Your so Jealous!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Maybe if you was good enough to play for them you wouldnt hate them!

No one is asked to move to Farragut. You are maybe the most ignorant person i've ever seen. So you didn't play in Knoxville, but you know everything about Farragut baseball? You writing a conspiracy book about them?

you're an idiot dude. they don't recruit AT ALL. coach pharr doesn't need to recruit, because Farragut works harder than any team in the state, hands down. why do you think they've been the best program in the state the last ten years? because they actually work hard and want to be the best, and they don't get complacent.

and what the heck are you talking about "fine line from winning and cheating and they are right on the edge"? please give us one example where they cheated, recruited, or bought a state title.

you probably didn't make the team at Farragut and transferred to a D2 school to get some PT and look good facing 78 mph fastballs, huh? how bout you get your facts straight before you get on here and run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Ok hear is 2. How about the hitting and lifting at school facilities during the dead periods during summer and fall. I have been in attendance at these workouts. How about the interview with Andre sterling on the news with hitting going on in the background. This was during a time when there was no open facilities. There's 2. But that is a case where Farragut wants to work and nobody else does. Yeah right!