Rebels & Rebel Wannabees Only

This is the week of the BobbyMama 40th birthday and Sister of Blue Duece Graduation from University of TN--- all the same day, Friday, May 8! You may, as of today, begin to send your well wishes, money, flowers, stocks & bonds, diamonds, and any other items of admiration that you feel are appropriate.

I have set aside this as a special site so no one can be off topic unless I declare it so!

Let's PARTY!

Deena & Jessica

Fab 40 & the Pre Law Princess

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the week of the BobbyMama 40th birthday and Sister of Blue Duece Graduation from University of TN--- all the same day, Friday, May 8! You may, as of today, begin to send your well wishes, money, flowers, stocks & bonds, diamonds, and any other items of admiration that you feel are appropriate.

I have set aside this as a special site so no one can be off topic unless I declare it so!

Let's PARTY!

Deena & Jessica

Fab 40 & the Pre Law Princess

Just wanted to point out that I'm about to go take my LAST TWO exams of my college career....ahhh light at the end of the tunnel!!

vi-car-i-ous ??‚Pronunciation [vahy-kair-ee-uhs, vi-]

??“adjective

1. performed, exercised, received, or suffered in place of another: vicarious punishment.

2. taking the place of another person or thing; acting or serving as a substitute.

3. felt or enjoyed through imagined participation in the experience of others: a vicarious thrill.

4. Physiology. noting or pertaining to a situation in which one organ performs part of the functions normally performed by another.

Origin:

1630??“40; /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

vi-car-i-ous ??‚Pronunciation [vahy-kair-ee-uhs, vi-]

Are you telling me that my kids are trying to live their lives through me AGAIN? Goodness, I wish they'd just get their own, ya know?!

OK, did you have a gift? I didn't see it attached.

Birthday kisssssssssssssssssss /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Da Mom

Oh, Red Rebel, I am a LOVER, not a HATER....so come on out and play with us! You may have a bad hangover tomorrow and wonder why you're wearing duck tape, but it'll be worth it all. We make this place fun while everyone else whines and moans- like the little party you discover going on in the back room a boring PTA Meeting.

Birthday hugggggggggggggggggggggggs-

ps- please provide appropriate gift quick fast so you don't get kicked out of dis party /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'll give you credit

Ummm, no thanks, we have SOOO many of those around our house already with a BIG #TOO all over them-- so exhausting to find the drapes to match.

I'll take your first offer above....I do love other people's credit cards! Yes, that's really just perrrrfect. I take V, MC, or AMX. I cannot accept a balance less than $500- it costs that much just to get a babysitter for the 5 kids! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Btw D and J, I'm here. Let's get this party started! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Congrats to D on the bday. You're just a pup! And to sweet J, congrats on a great accomplishment. When you open your own practice, I may need some legal advice. What area of expertise are you considering?