J.C. Campbell

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mike doesn't do a little housekeeping and take control on the ENTIRE program, it will be the same old animosity. Somehow I think he'll make the right adjustments. How 'bout it Pujo?

I'd say he will run a pretty taunt ship. Regardles of what you do as a Coach, you will always have people yelling and screaming. He will simply do whatever he thinks is best for the team. It worked pretty well at Cloudland, The people at Hampton will just have to allow him to lead the program . If not , I'd say his stay will be a short one. He won't coach any other way.

I'd say he will run a pretty taunt ship. Regardles of what you do as a Coach, you will always have people yelling and screaming. He will simply do whatever he thinks is best for the team. It worked pretty well at Cloudland, The people at Hampton will just have to allow him to lead the program . If not , I'd say his stay will be a short one. He won't coach any other way.

well now that it is offical when will the school bord pick the new coach. i hope that it is Mike.

I'm sure JC will be pretty close by. You don't coach for for 41 years and just walk away fror the game.

Pujo,

KL wonders if you were considering be a coordinator for Mike. If so, you better watch out for those Cosby Muffins, they don't care too much for the Dawgs down there in Cosby land. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />