Macon County Tigers

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we please just talk about the upcoming MCHS season? there's no wonder why ppl talk so much smack about Macon and their fans...this post is a joke!! Can we please talk about the season ahead?? What is your predicted outcome of the season????

You and me have the same desire. I just take a different approach. If you ignore them like you do they are allowed their turn at free speech without even giving up their aliases. It's perfect for the weak minded fools they are. You know the type, hiding behind something and calling people names and all such foolishness. These forums are perfect for these type of people. I am a member of several forums. All are moderated better than coacht's. In my opinion, the joke is these forums. I have asked the mods here to help clean up this crap but no one responds. When it gets really ugly they delete the entire post and someone starts another one right back up. I don't have a desire to come hear and argue with these fools. I'm just not going to bury my head in the sand and hope they go away. Sorry if I offend you.

Can we please just talk about the upcoming MCHS season? there's no wonder why ppl talk so much smack about Macon and their fans...this post is a joke!! Can we please talk about the season ahead?? What is your predicted outcome of the season????

It could be a long season or it could be a fair season. It just depends on how the players respond to coach goolsby. Next year looks to be a little better and the year after.Me personally wish he would have made more changes on the staff. There has not be alot of change. Maybe it was enough. With that being said I am hopping for the best and pulling for macon county. Macon leaders does need to wise up a bit. It's just to much politics and to many teachers getting their way. This was not meant to be disrespectful, just the plain old truth.

It could be a long season or it could be a fair season. It just depends on how the players respond to coach goolsby. Next year looks to be a little better and the year after.Me personally wish he would have made more changes on the staff. There has not be alot of change. Maybe it was enough. With that being said I am hopping for the best and pulling for macon county. Macon leaders does need to wise up a bit. It's just to much politics and to many teachers getting their way. This was not meant to be disrespectful, just the plain old truth.

Come on coach ANDERSON tell him to proofread. goolsby cant coach football he is to much like shoulders at RBS lie lie lie lie lie. I know a man that would like to see you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Going out of town for a week see yall sat or sunday, I know I will be missed. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Come on snoball in 1977 I started football in 82 went on a full ride to school. who am I. COME ON TEACHERS look in the hall. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> GOOD DAY

Then you should remember the BEAT DOWN that we gave you in 78. I can guarantee that nobody on that team was worthy of any scholarship, must less a full ride. That full ride must have came from playing the flute or some other type of instrument cause it was not football. Remember the score? TC1 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on coach ANDERSON tell him to proofread. goolsby cant coach football he is to much like shoulders at RBS lie lie lie lie lie. I know a man that would like to see you. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Going out of town for a week see yall sat or sunday, I know I will be missed. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

You really shouldn't bad mouth someone that you do not know. I can guarantee you that coach Goolsby is fully deserving of the head coaching job and that he is a very honest man. I have personally played on a team that he was involved with and I can assure you he will do a good job at Macon County. He might not win alot of games this year but look at the region that Macon is in. Smith and Trousdale both would have trouble competing in that region and both teams have had alot of success in the recent years. If people will just leave him alone and let him coach things will be just fine. He will restore pride to Macon County football the fans just need to be patient and have faith in him. He will not disappoint.

You really shouldn't bad mouth someone that you do not know. I can guarantee you that coach Goolsby is fully deserving of the head coaching job and that he is a very honest man. I have personally played on a team that he was involved with and I can assure you he will do a good job at Macon County. He might not win alot of games this year but look at the region that Macon is in. Smith and Trousdale both would have trouble competing in that region and both teams have had alot of success in the recent years. If people will just leave him alone and let him coach things will be just fine. He will restore pride to Macon County football the fans just need to be patient and have faith in him. He will not disappoint.

Good morning parents, players,coaches,teachers,and,fans been in texas for a week glad to be back got the newspaper looks like coach goolsby has put on some pounds. bud2b I know that coach goolsby has got you under his wing. you say we will not win alot of games this year. ok so lets say that every game he wins this year we give him another year here to coach. And if he dont win a game you help send him and dyer home.By looking in the paper coach goolsby it seems that if you hire one more Daddy for a coach we will have one Big PEE WEE Team. GOOD DAY /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Good morning parents, players,coaches,teachers,and,fans been in texas for a week glad to be back got the newspaper looks like coach goolsby has put on some pounds. bud2b I know that coach goolsby has got you under his wing. you say we will not win alot of games this year. ok so lets say that every game he wins this year we give him another year here to coach. And if he dont win a game you help send him and dyer home.By looking in the paper coach goolsby it seems that if you hire one more Daddy for a coach we will have one Big PEE WEE Team. GOOD DAY /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

For each win he gets this year he gets to stay another year as head coach huh? What if Clint Satterfield was the coach this year, would you still say that? I already know you truthful answer so you do not have to respond. Give the guy a chance instead of bad mouthing him on an internet chat board. I guess that is the typical response I expected from you though. Its that kind of mindset that will keep football a problem in Macon County.

For each win he gets this year he gets to stay another year as head coach huh? What if Clint Satterfield was the coach this year, would you still say that? I already know you truthful answer so you do not have to respond. Give the guy a chance instead of bad mouthing him on an internet chat board. I guess that is the typical response I expected from you though. Its that kind of mindset that will keep football a problem in Macon County.

It dont have to be on a internet chat board he is NOT a head coach. 2nd Its MR Clint Satterfield

and that seeks for itself. MR Clint Satterfield could come to MCHS and have a winning program becouse he is a Leader,Winner,and a great coach. We could have that here if we could get mr law OUT. GOOD DAY

It dont have to be on a internet chat board he is NOT a head coach. 2nd Its MR Clint Satterfield

and that seeks for itself. MR Clint Satterfield could come to MCHS and have a winning program becouse he is a Leader,Winner,and a great coach. We could have that here if we could get mr law OUT. GOOD DAY

I don't care if Satterfield did come to MCHS you will not win in this region! Period! Goolsby is head coach and will be a good one that will teach these boys more than just football. That should be your main concern. You should at the very least support who has been hired and give him a chance to succeed.

proof read. whatever point you're trying to make is being underminded by your lazy grammar. everyone that reads this knows your m.o., you want to bash the whole system and that's your right as an american. but your hopes of appearing clever and witty are ruined by the fact that you post like a blindfolded 3rd grader who was held back two years.