Macon County Tigers

I really don't understand why so many from smith get on a M.C. topic and start in. I looked threw the S.C. POST and did see many if any from M.C. ON THERE. aRE YA bored or wanting to help us out with all them good facts.YES S.C. HAS A GREAT FOOTBALL PROGRAM. i DON'T think any from M.C. will argue. The record speaks for it self. Not all but alot from S.C. LOVES TO POKE AT THINGS IN MACON.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand why so many from smith get on a M.C. topic and start in. I looked threw the S.C. POST and did see many if any from M.C. ON THERE. aRE YA bored or wanting to help us out with all them good facts.YES S.C. HAS A GREAT FOOTBALL PROGRAM. i DON'T think any from M.C. will argue. The record speaks for it self. Not all but alot from S.C. LOVES TO POKE AT THINGS IN MACON.

Bored? Maybe. Not too many people are talking about SC or TC right now. People enjoy reading about the programs that have some interest to them. I know I keep up with the MC threads, just to see what will happen, or be said next. It's pretty comical, and has been for the last several years. I really feel sorry for the Tiger faithful that just want to talk football. The "Paul Harvey's", and the like, of Macon Co. just put on tee for these guys. So all the Maconians that want to constantly down grade the program, keep throwing them hanging curve balls, and the Jacket and Owl fans will continue to swing for the fences. Y'all really make it too easy!!! Good Day. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Guest Termite

Bored? Maybe. Not too many people are talking about SC or TC right now. People enjoy reading about the programs that have some interest to them. I know I keep up with the MC threads, just to see what will happen, or be said next. It's pretty comical, and has been for the last several years. I really feel sorry for the Tiger faithful that just want to talk football. The "Paul Harvey's", and the like, of Macon Co. just put on tee for these guys. So all the Maconians that want to constantly down grade the program, keep throwing them hanging curve balls, and the Jacket and Owl fans will continue to swing for the fences. Y'all really make it too easy!!! Good Day. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Seven is right. Bored,interested,comical,....and if someone keeps handing us the spoon......we'll stir the pot.

Besides, isn't there a SC guy the head coach there now?

Don't worry. I know imallin....he's big enough for us both to hide behind....... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You, however, are a mystery to me. I've never tried to hide my identity and have been a coachTer a while now. I'm assuming you're a friend and that's good enough for me. Its pretty obvious that you are close to a lot of situations and conversations in our county.

You don't really have to hide!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Guest Termite

You, however, are a mystery to me. I've never tried to hide my identity and have been a coachTer a while now. I'm assuming you're a friend and that's good enough for me. Its pretty obvious that you are close to a lot of situations and conversations in our county.

You don't really have to hide!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I'm known for messing with people....so I'm not sure hiding is the right word.........Let's say I'm just using caution. I have a lot of friends who have kids playing and am somewhat close to the program,players and coaches. I wouldn't want to be limit some of my thoughts like everyone has to do when people know who you are.

If Termite says something....well..nobody cares. If I (???) say something...well that's a different story.

Better to be thought a fool than to tell everyone who Termite is and confirm the thought. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let's just say I know you. Have been around you a little and enjoyed being in on a conversation and observation or 2.

I'm known for messing with people....so I'm not sure hiding is the right word.........Let's say I'm just using caution. I have a lot of friends who have kids playing and am somewhat close to the program,players and coaches. I wouldn't want to be limit some of my thoughts like everyone has to do when people know who you are.

If Termite says something....well..nobody cares. If I (???) say something...well that's a different story.

Better to be thought a fool than to tell everyone who Termite is and confirm the thought. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Let's just say I know you. Have been around you a little and enjoyed being in on a conversation and observation or 2.

Oh, I was talking about hiding behind me from the gunshots.LOL If I never find out who the Termite is, that's ok with me. Being anonymous isn't a bad thing. I have stirred this particular pot a little, maybe more than I should've, because of the subjects involved and I knew I wouldn't be an unknown stating a pointed opinion.

As for the fool, I care what some may think and couldn't care less what others may. However, I do a good enough job proving it to be true, sometimes. My Pa always told me "If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." LOL

If we've been in on some conversations before, I'm sure we will be again. Termite=???

Owl fan= good enough for me!!

Oh, I was talking about hiding behind me from the gunshots.LOL If I never find out who the Termite is, that's ok with me. Being anonymous isn't a bad thing. I have stirred this particular pot a little, maybe more than I should've, because of the subjects involved and I knew I wouldn't be an unknown stating a pointed opinion.

As for the fool, I care what some may think and couldn't care less what others may. However, I do a good enough job proving it to be true, sometimes. My Pa always told me "If you're gonna be dumb, you'd better be tough." LOL

If we've been in on some conversations before, I'm sure we will be again. Termite=???

Owl fan= good enough for me!!

Now, with this being said, lets concetrate on your 6.5 speed. We are going to have to improve this 40 speed if Termite and I are to hide behind you. I feel a little nervous running at this speed with hot lead coming our way. Workouts are at 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM at the IPF. I'm sure the coaches won't mind you working on your 40 if they realize Termite and I are depending on you.

Now, with this being said, lets concetrate on your 6.5 speed. We are going to have to improve this 40 speed if Termite and I are to hide behind you. I feel a little nervous running at this speed with hot lead coming our way. Workouts are at 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM at the IPF. I'm sure the coaches won't mind you working on your 40 if they realize Termite and I are depending on you.

With my multiple foot surgeries and continued issues with them, 6.5 may be my best?? Look on the bright side, you don't have to be faster than Termite! You only have to be faster than me. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There isn't anything to worry about anyway. You don't have to dodge hot air.

With my multiple foot surgeries and continued issues with them, 6.5 may be my best?? Look on the bright side, you don't have to be faster than Termite! You only have to be faster than me. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There isn't anything to worry about anyway. You don't have to dodge hot air.

Whew, I feel better now. Thanks for those comforting words. Termite - we can come out now.