White House Blue Devils

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOT REALLY. I'VE HEARD THE O-LINE NEEDS WORK. IVE HEARD THAT THEIR IS A VERY GOOD SOPH WR . OF COURSE TROX AT QB WILL BE SOLID BUT I DONT CARE IF YOU HAVE PEYTON MANNING BACK THERE IF YOU DONT HAVE A LINE TO PROTECT HIM IT WONT MATTER.

is there any returning lineman. any other recievers. does anyone know how white house will look this year

White House is well coached and always manages to put a competitive product on the field, even when they are young or lacking experienced depth at key positions. They always get the most out of whatever talent they have. Inexperience may impact them early on, but my bet is that Coach Porter, Grantham, Lamberth and company will have the young men playing at (or above) their fullest potential as the season moves forward.

Good Luck and stay Healthy!

• 4 weeks later...

I'LL AGREE WITH 1984,COACH PORTER WILL HAVE THIS SQUAD READY.I JUST FLIPPED THROUGH MURPHS 09 EDITION,AND TO ANSWER SOMEBODYS QUESTION BOUT AUSSIE LIGHT HE"LL BE PLAYIN DEFENSIVE TACKLE THIS YEAR,FROM WHAT I GATHER IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER EXCITING YEAR ON DEFENSE.THIS TEAM IS STARTING TO REMIND ME A LITTLE BIT OF THE 93 TEAM GREAT SKILLED SENIORS BUT SOME HOLES TO FILL.GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR SOME SOPH TO STEP UP AND GET P TIME.CANT WAIT TO SEE BRANDON NICHOLS AND DIXON IN THE BACKFIELD.I HEARD HEATH JOHNSON COULD GET SOME P TIME AT T.E.IM GONNA GO ON AND SAY THEY"LL BE READY ESPECIALLY TOWARDS END OF SEASON IN THOSE REGION SHOOT OUT GAMES. :D:D

I PERSONALLY THINK IT WOULD BE A FAR CRY TO SEE PORTLAND SNEAK UP ON W.H THIS YEAR.FIRST OFF ITS SEASON OPENER AT W.H AND THIS SPRING PORTLAND LOST THREE OF THERE STARTING OFFENSIVE LINEMAN TO INJURY AND 2OF THE THREE ARE QUESTIONABLE ON THERE RETURN EARLY IN THE SEASON.I THINK THE COACHES PICKED PORTLAND TO FINISH LAST IN THERE DISTRICT THIS YEAR,GOOD LUCK THOUGH..

I PERSONALLY THINK IT WOULD BE A FAR CRY TO SEE PORTLAND SNEAK UP ON W.H THIS YEAR.FIRST OFF ITS SEASON OPENER AT W.H AND THIS SPRING PORTLAND LOST THREE OF THERE STARTING OFFENSIVE LINEMAN TO INJURY AND 2OF THE THREE ARE QUESTIONABLE ON THERE RETURN EARLY IN THE SEASON.I THINK THE COACHES PICKED PORTLAND TO FINISH LAST IN THERE DISTRICT THIS YEAR,GOOD LUCK THOUGH..

Why are you hollering?