White House Blue Devils

I WOULD HAVE TO GUESS ELROD AND MCEWEN WOULD BE THE SAFETIES AND DIXON AND NICHOLS WOULD BE THE CORNERS. THE QUICKER PLAYERS ARE USUALLY PUT ON THE CORNERS LIKE THE PAYNES WERE.

WHITE HOUSE SHOULD HAVE A GOOD TEAM THIS YEAR, BUT IM A REALIST . THEIR WERE SO MANY TALENTED SENIORS THAT THEY LOST LAST YEAR. BEFORE LAST YEAR STARTED YOU COULD FEEL THE EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR. YOU DONT REPLACE PARKER, NEALS, PAYNES, DUTY , THE BIG LINEMAN, THAT EASILY.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER IT WILL ALL COME DOWN TO THE O-LINEMAN. TROX IS SOLID. THE RBS WILL BE VERY GOOD. I HAVE NO DOUBT MCEWEN AND ELROD WILL BE GOOD RECEIVERS.

THE DEFENSE WILL BE A QUESTION MARK , BUT WHITE HOUSE DEFENSE USUALLY PLAY WELL. IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE KICKER BUT I KNOW WITH TROX PUNTING IT WILL BE VERY GOOD.

IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SEASON BUT THE EXPECTATIONS FROM ME ARENT AS HIGH AS THEY WERE LAST YEAR. BUT I WILL BE PULLING FOR THEM EVERY GAME AND I HOPE THE REGULAR SEASON ENDS AT 10-0. BUT I WILL PREDICT AN 8-2 REGULAR SEASON.

I was in town and ran into some of the players and got a little info on the defense, while you have the players right some of the positions are mixed up. McEwen at one corner while Dixon/Nichols split time on the other side. Elrod looks to be the Free Safety and Johnson at Strong Safety. With that said, I think we will find a lot of answers as the boys get into pads this week. The D-line looks like it will be strong. I hope we can come up with the answers in the O-line. The BIG guys will decide how many wins we have this year!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm nervous about the upcoming season, but still look forward being in the stands on Friday nights pulling the my Devils.... Like it's already been stated, there isn't the same excitement in the air like there was last year and it's because there are so many uncertainties for this squad. Coach Porter and his staff will get the best out of the boys they put on the field every night and as a fan, that is all you can ask out of the team.

It's your worst nightmare ladies..........how did I join in November of 2006 though and post for the same amount of time as catfish-hunter, Big Country, & DaCatfish? I could be friends with those guys but my screen name has been around for quite some time.......... :roflolk:

"Those guys" were the same person, just like you are. Give it a rest this year or are you going for the all time record of getting kicked off The T. All of your posts are the same. We get it , you dont like WH, move on. Go Cubs or whoever you are going to cheer for this year. You wont last long, as usual :thumb:

It's your worst nightmare ladies..........how did I join in November of 2006 though and post for the same amount of time as catfish-hunter, Big Country, & DaCatfish? I could be friends with those guys but my screen name has been around for quite some time.......... :thumb:

"Those guys" were the same person, just like you are. Give it a rest this year or are you going for the all time record of getting kicked off The T. All of your posts are the same. We get it , you dont like WH, move on. Go Cubs or whoever you are going to cheer for this year. You wont last long, as usual :roflolk:

I have been on here since 2006 posting just fine. Go Portland!