7-AAA as we knew it is now done...

davidlimbaugh

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.pdf

has been updated.

Good luck to Blackman and Lebanon next week! I hope to see ya play each other in the finals at MTSU in a couple of weeks - I'll be your DJ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will miss seeing my friends at Cookeville, Lebanon, Warren County and White County. I hope we can stay in touch (all of ya are coming to next year's Warrior Spring Rainbow Classic???)

Brent, thanks for all your help this year! Lebanon, thank you for the kind words at your senior day this year.

Yours in baseball,

David

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes thanks for everything Limbaugh. Even though we were eliminated yesterday I enjoyed my final season to the fullest. I appreciated everybody in this district. Good luck to Blackman and L'Town. Hope you win. This is probably my last post ill be moving on to college ball now. Thanks again for everything Limbaugh.

has been updated.

Good luck to Blackman and Lebanon next week! I hope to see ya play each other in the finals at MTSU in a couple of weeks - I'll be your DJ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I will miss seeing my friends at Cookeville, Lebanon, Warren County and White County. I hope we can stay in touch (all of ya are coming to next year's Warrior Spring Rainbow Classic???)

Brent, thanks for all your help this year! Lebanon, thank you for the kind words at your senior day this year.

Yours in baseball,

David

Would you mind listing how the districts will be grouped next year?

Would you mind listing how the districts will be grouped next year?

In 7AAA we lose our east coast swing, Cookeville, Lebanon, Warren Co and White Co.

We pick up the Norse division, Lavergne and Smyrna

I think Lebanon goes to 9AAA with my Mt Juliet and Hendersonville friends and Cookeville, Warren Co and White Co picks up Coffee Co and Cumberland co and forms 5(?)AAA

7AAA next year is a Rutherford County district. Short road trips.

has been updated.

Yours in baseball,

David

Great work David as always!! Thanks for keeping us all updated. I will be in touch. Im sure we will still play some games down your way.

Talk to you soo.

In 7AAA we lose our east coast swing, Cookeville, Lebanon, Warren Co and White Co.

We pick up the Norse division, Lavergne and Smyrna

I think Lebanon goes to 9AAA with my Mt Juliet and Hendersonville friends and Cookeville, Warren Co and White Co picks up Coffee Co and Cumberland co and forms 5(?)AAA

7AAA next year is a Rutherford County district. Short road trips.

Thank you David. Does that mean there will only be 6 teams in the district next year? If so - does each team play 4 times or just fewer district games? How will that work?

Thank you David. Does that mean there will only be 6 teams in the district next year? If so - does each team play 4 times or just fewer district games? How will that work?

Right now it looks like just home and away for 5 weeks for 10 games. I am lobbying for home away away or away home home 3 game series with if flip-flopping the next year for 15 district games.

Right now it looks like just home and away for 5 weeks for 10 games. I am lobbying for home away away or away home home 3 game series with if flip-flopping the next year for 15 district games.

That is a great idea. A 3 game series would provide a true test of team depth - especially pitching.

Would district games be Friday/Saturday much like juco's play today?

Probably not. Would conflict with weekend tournaments.

Probably Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday?

What I want to do is play 2 district games a week, but each team play each team 3 times, so one week you play a team twice, the next week the first game is the 3rd game of that series and the next game is the first game of the next series. The next week you finish that series. Rinse, Repeat