Who is the 840 school!?

lovethissport

Just asking cause seems this board is talking about them daily

I just came up with this name because the school is right on 840 interstate, every school has somethin they are famous for, like the "Football School" is Lincoln County, "School with the Lights on the tracks" Forrest, "Coacht school" is Lawrence County, "Fat Phil's School" is Winchester, "Basketball School" is Shelbyville, My school for this year is Coffee County, "Mule School" is Columbia, etc. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I just came up with this name because the school is right on 840 interstate, every school has somethin they are famous for, like the "Football School" is Lincoln County, "School with the Lights on the tracks" Forrest, "Coacht school" is Lawrence County, "Fat Phil's School" is Winchester, "Basketball School" is Shelbyville, My school for this year is Coffee County, "Mule School" is Columbia, etc. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Just for clarification 840 is NOT an Interstate. It is a state road built to interstate standards. Not being an interstate is the main reason it has been worked on now for over 20 years and is still no where near completion! When the Feds build an interstate they have the right of way for sure BEFORE the first shovel full of dirt is turned. State was NOT that smart. LOL

I am willing to bet the Northern section will NEVER be started. Sorry Clarksville.

Just for clarification 840 is NOT an Interstate. It is a state road built to interstate standards. Not being an interstate is the main reason it has been worked on now for over 20 years and is still no where near completion! When the Feds build an interstate they have the right of way for sure BEFORE the first shovel full of dirt is turned. State was NOT that smart. LOL

I am willing to bet the Northern section will NEVER be started. Sorry Clarksville.

What you tryin to do "Tommy Bragg", run for Govenor?hahaha......But you are right, not that anybody cares...but people think it is because alot of maps,internet locaters list it that way......too bad it dont circle around your town!

Whew.. what a traffic snafu!! People talk about avoiding the Boro like the new swine flu, but I know it well, a great place....

My bet is that is will happen a year before the Knoxville "beltway" connecting the 40/75 split to 75 north of Knoxville.

The new president that we have will surely give you all the $$$$$$ that you need. He is givin it away like it was candy on parade night and my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandson will be able to pay it off for him! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The new president that we have will surely give you all the $$$$$$ that you need. He is givin it away like it was candy on parade night and my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandson will be able to pay it off for him! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

NO, NO, NO.....After yesterday, the OBAMA BUCKS are going to build a new stadium in Coffee County! For more Practice!

NO, NO, NO.....After yesterday, the OBAMA BUCKS are going to build a new stadium in Coffee County! For more Practice!

Yep.............I am soooooo sick that CC has let me down! But when you don't hit the little yellow ball you ain't goin win many games! Now I have to find me another team for next year! It could be the "Football School" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Yep.............I am soooooo sick that CC has let me down! But when you don't hit the little yellow ball you ain't goin win many games! Now I have to find me another team for next year! It could be the "Football School" /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

AND NOW DC.....YOU IS GETTIN PRETTY GOOD AT LOSIN YOUR PICKS ! NOTICE I DIDNT SAY DC WAS A LOSER!

YOU ARE.................MrNONuttin !

GO WC Wildcats !!!