William Blount Football Coach

etcoach

Looks like the AD has his hands full hiring coaches over the next few weeks. In the Marvyille fish wrap today was the girls softball coach resigning. In two weeks that's the football.....baseball.....and now the girls softball coach making tracks from WB. What's going on down there? Any explanation as to why the mass exodus? I know the baseball coach has been a known but who is next....Bauman?

Time to bring back the ledgendary Billy Padget....regardless of the sport.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the AD has his hands full hiring coaches over the next few weeks. In the Marvyille fish wrap today was the girls softball coach resigning. In two weeks that's the football.....baseball.....and now the girls softball coach making tracks from WB. What's going on down there? Any explanation as to why the mass exodus? I know the baseball coach has been a known but who is next....Bauman?

Baumann has been seen around other campuses.............Grace, CAK, ORHS......... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I have no prediction...all I can say is it will be one of the 5 interviewed.

I do not think that Brewer is in the business of "please(ing) the parents". I think that if he (plus the committee) had already filled the postion they would not go through the trouble of interviewing other coaches.

GovMan or etcoach, do y'all have any predictions?

I wasn't trying to be offensive in any way. i was just stating my opinion that I think the next coach has already been chosen.

Lowkee I have never said anything bad about Coach G as I don't know him. I just thought that DrDave should just let it go so we could continue discussing the possible next coach.

Does anyone know who is on the committee?

Robert Revees is your man, knows the school the players the system, great hire for ya

MLREB if''un Padge wuz two koach footbawl....Hit would be like a fast brake on grass....And then a lot ov 3's... Eye meen bombs...Sortee like Durrull Lamoneecuh and tha Oaklund Raydurs did back in tha day..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

To correct Lowkee there are actually 7 members on the hiring committee. 2 of which are the AD and school principal.

I know exactly who is on the committee. Of course the AD and Head Principal. The other 5 consist of parent rep, central office rep, school board rep, teacher/media rep, and teacher/coach rep. I know they finalize interviews on Thursday and will offer the position to their choice Friday Night after they have a meeting.

I know exactly who is on the committee. Of course the AD and Head Principal. The other 5 consist of parent rep, central office rep, school board rep, teacher/media rep, and teacher/coach rep. I know they finalize interviews on Thursday and will offer the position to their choice Friday Night after they have a meeting.

Gregory has the last interview, scheduled for today.