William Blount Football Coach

etcoach

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koach Steve Fickhurt (and brangin' sum knew uniforms wif him).... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I think Meadows already ordered orange helmets. I think he got approval though, which takes all the fun out of it.

Sorry, here is a prediction Monte Kiffin.

I don't think the position is really open. I think they have already made their decision and posted it to please the parents. I believe the new coach will be Gregory. Don't know him personally but wish him the best of luck. I do think they should have interviewed some other guys like Nick, Rathbone, Emert, etc. Emert may have gotten a courtesy interview not for sure on that though. Guess time will tell.

I don't think the position is really open. I think they have already made their decision and posted it to please the parents. I believe the new coach will be Gregory. Don't know him personally but wish him the best of luck. I do think they should have interviewed some other guys like Nick, Rathbone, Emert, etc. Emert may have gotten a courtesy interview not for sure on that though. Guess time will tell.

If the search committee has made a decision, they are covering it up real well by interviewing 5 different candidates this week. Identify who you think "they" is, if you believe someone has already made the decision.

I do not think that Brewer is in the business of "please(ing) the parents". I think that if he (plus the committee) had already filled the postion they would not go through the trouble of interviewing other coaches.

GovMan or etcoach, do y'all have any predictions?

Pride, different attitude on different thread, strange.(good though) Descision has not been made, and there is a poceedure to be followed, it is a process. g and one other coach are the best decision, but cant tell, "they" are the committee put together to choose the new captian