Coalfield and Midway

sadienclaysmom

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield's Lindsey Fadnek and Midway's Hannah Colyer are two of the best Class A pitchers in the state. Midway is a more experienced team, but this game could go either way. Midway beat Coalfield 1-0 in nine innings a couple of weeks ago, so it could turn out to be a classic.

That's where I'll be tonight! I'll be standing exactly behind the backstop right in the middle. I am very proud of both pitchers and I really hope they both get to state! Lindsey has a great future ahead of her and Hannah is closing a chapter and coming to work for me. Good luck to both from The Diamond Academy!!!!

That's where I'll be tonight! I'll be standing exactly behind the backstop right in the middle. I am very proud of both pitchers and I really hope they both get to state! Lindsey has a great future ahead of her and Hannah is closing a chapter and coming to work for me. Good luck to both from The Diamond Academy!!!!

Look forward to seeing you there Darrell.

GREAT !!! softball game last night. with two great pitchers like Hannah Colyler and Lindsey Fadnek you just knew that it would go down to the wire. Coalfield really has alot to look forward to with Lindsey Fadnek in the circle for three more years and the rest of the team is very young as well. Coalfield only has two seniors on this team, so they will be bringing alot back for next year. GREAT JOB LADIES !!!

the coalfield and midway regional game was awful! it was pathetically ump'd. midway would have won if there wouldn't have been so much homecooking by the homeplate umpire. his strike zone for coalfield was the size of the ball and for midway if it was ANYWHERE close it was a strike. midway deserved the win. go greenwaves.