TCA wins.............

FridayMainEvent

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their are ways to keep a game from getting that out of hand. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Dang....didnt the suffering coach have any respect for his team or himself? Evidently Not!

Trust me they did what they could. They didn't have enough runs by the third inning (14) to end the game. They scored 8 more the next, but the game ended up having to go to 5. I'm pretty sure they subbed as well, but I guess they're not suppose to get to hit. Before you start making accusations about something, you might want to get the story first. Stick to being Forrest's biggest fan! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Dang....didnt the suffering coach have any respect for his team or himself? Evidently Not!

Sounds like a good time to have some runners leave base early if you ask me. Get your 3 inning 15 run lead and get out of dodge before you get some stupid injury.

Trust me they did what they could. They didn't have enough runs by the third inning (14) to end the game. They scored 8 more the next, but the game ended up having to go to 5. I'm pretty sure they subbed as well, but I guess they're not suppose to get to hit. Before you start making accusations about something, you might want to get the story first. Stick to being Forrest's biggest fan! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Other ways to end an inning than telling the girls not to hit.

Yeah and when the other team makes errors then it's kind of hard to leave base early. I guess now they should run into the other team's players and get interference called on them. That wouldn't risk injury there now would it? You're just trying to make something out of nothing. Trust me they did what they could.

Yeah and when the other team makes errors then it's kind of hard to leave base early. I guess now they should run into the other team's players and get interference called on them. That wouldn't risk injury there now would it? You're just trying to make something out of nothing. Trust me they did what they could.

Sorry if your team lost spojo, yea, nobody should get hurt and I see what your saying about the errors, but yes the runners coulda left early.....And if you refering to me, I don't even know where Forrest school is...I think the coach woulda just threw in the towel in that fiasco..........I just commenting on such a rout of a score....nonsense...

Sorry if your team lost spojo, yea, nobody should get hurt and I see what your saying about the errors, but yes the runners coulda left early.....And if you refering to me, I don't even know where Forrest school is...I think the coach woulda just threw in the towel in that fiasco..........I just commenting on such a rout of a score....nonsense...

My team didn't lose, and I wasn't referring to you with Forrest either. I'm just saying the team did what it could to end the game. They didn't lay down and die like some people believe a team should but they did. Trust me I was there when these teams were nailing Trinity to the wall when my sister played. None of them took mercy on us then. I also see that Houston wins 19-0 agianst an out-matched opponent from the Memphis area, but they're not mentioned. All I'm saying is don't come on some message board trying to make a program look bad if you don't know what you're talking about!

P.S. The Forrest team you brag so much on Cascade beat MTCS 25-0 this year in a game. I must have missed your post on that one.

My team didn't lose, and I wasn't referring to you with Forrest either. I'm just saying the team did what it could to end the game. They didn't lay down and die like some people believe a team should but they did. Trust me I was there when these teams were nailing Trinity to the wall when my sister played. None of them took mercy on us then. I also see that Houston wins 19-0 agianst an out-matched opponent from the Memphis area, but they're not mentioned. All I'm saying is don't come on some message board trying to make a program look bad if you don't know what you're talking about!

Thanks, I try not to comment on schools directly that I havnt' seen play or know nothin about...Like you say, like some on here...I agree beatin down a team aint good........especially with these scores.....

Good Day....

Their are ways to keep a game from getting that out of hand. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

This thread would be awful if it had been started by a TCA fan bragging about a big win. But it is probably worse that it was started by a Coffee Co/ Cascade/Forrest fan. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I don't remember anyone Bashing Forrest & their coaches for running up a 25-0 score on Middle Tn. Christian School???? a few weeks ago I'm sure Forrest let their JV players hit in that games but still got alot of hits/walks just like the game probably went at TCA yesterday. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WHAT A LOSER!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Thanks fishunt! It's just hard for me to sit here and listen to it. My sister and cousin both played on the first TCA softball teams there were. They struggled to field a team a lot, but they played with a lot of heart. They took a lot of pastings by some of these teams that they play now. I would sit in the back seat and hear how upset my sister was when her team would killed. My mom told her that there will come a day when things would turn around, and though it might have taken longer than expected, that day has come. Trinity softball is a pretty tough team to deal with these days. I know a lot of these girls on the team since my youngest cousin played with them last year. I've known the coach for a long time too. He's a good man, and they are good girls. Trust me when I say that there was by no means any intent to put a team down; afterall, the coach and program know what that feels like.

P.S. If your daughter was Hailey from FCS last year, she was one heck of a pitcher.