Smith Co. and Anderson Co.

OWLSRULE

Happened last Friday the 15th.

I believe AC come out on top...but good and bad on both sides. Did what a spring scrimmage is supposed to do...find a starting point.

I think after the coaches dissect the film of the scrimmage much will be gained. Mistakes ? yes - positive points ? yes - alignment of player/position? yes - correctable items ? yes. I feel with the youth of this team, time-reps-weight program will mesh with the speed of the players and by the first game you will see the "reloaded" product.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

I heard something about a transfer or two???

Don't know exactly what I heard, as I kind of caught the tail end of a conversation that I probably wasn't supposed to be hearing anyway.

Lucas will have surgery tomorrow @ 930. He has a torn ACL, MCL, and meniscus.

Timmy will have Tommy John surgery Friday.

Hope both recovers fully.

Lucas is having to rehab before he can have surgery. He will miss this/next year football but could get back to play baseball next year. Dr's think he can play football his sr. year.

How are my fav Smith Co. fans doing this off season? Kept in touch with one of you a little, where is that no good Twan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

How are my fav Smith Co. fans doing this off season? Kept in touch with one of you a little, where is that no good Twan. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Oh reaction...my friend...how did you know I was no good? lol