Smith Co. and Anderson Co.

OWLSRULE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little birdy told me.

Too bad we will not be meeting in the play offs this year. I will miss the Boyd vs Smith Co. games. They were always good and down to the wire.

The home team in this series didn't fare too well. Outstanding series and definitely full of excitement. You folks at Boyd always treated the Owl fans extremely well and we appreciate that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Termite

Originally from Ohio, moved to Florida, moved to smith county and enrolled yesterday at Smith County. TB, OLB, corner. 5'8" - 170. Can he play ???????????

TB?? OLB?? Corner?? This would inply that he can run.

With Lucas out, we need a little help at TB.

Owlst.......With the info that scooter has passed along so far, he seems to be in the know.

If yesterday was the day he enrolled, it's way too early to tell much of anything ...yet, other than maybe speed and strength.

TB?? OLB?? Corner?? This would inply that he can run.

With Lucas out, we need a little help at TB.

Owlst.......With the info that scooter has passed along so far, he seems to be in the know.

If yesterday was the day he enrolled, it's way too early to tell much of anything ...yet, other than maybe speed and strength.

He did work out yesterday afternoon, still hampered by bad ankle injury from last year, just have to wait and see.

Guest Termite

He did work out yesterday afternoon, still hampered by bad ankle injury from last year, just have to wait and see.

Give us another report scooter. I know they had workouts today.

I heard a little about this yesterday.

Give us another report scooter. I know they had workouts today.

I heard a little about this yesterday.

Hey Termite - This is just a "wait and see" situation. You are well versed in football, as well as all other sports, and not really a lot to say at this point. When the dead period is over and more involvement by the players occurs, maybe we call tell more.

Hey, Antwan, long time-no talk. I look forward to seeing you a few times this year at Smith Co. games. Grandson is an upcoming soph. for the Owls.

He is really excited about maybe getting to play more this year. Did a little blowout mop-up work last year.

I will be missing some CPA games this year to travel to Smith Co..

Hey, Antwan, long time-no talk. I look forward to seeing you a few times this year at Smith Co. games. Grandson is an upcoming soph. for the Owls.

He is really excited about maybe getting to play more this year. Did a little blowout mop-up work last year.

I will be missing some CPA games this year to travel to Smith Co..

As well you should...lol. I look forward to this season...even though we have lost a couple of good kids already to injury. I think rj and bighurt are coming to at least one game also. Good to hear from you.