2nd Annual Mt Pleasant Athletic Booster Play Day

wholder

May 23rd is the day of the play day this year. Not as many teams involved this year.

12:00-1:30 -Huntland vs Loretto

1:45-3:15 -Huntland vs Moore Co.

3:30-5:00 -Mt. Pleasant vs Moore Co.

Be a great day to catch some high school football.

[/size]

Next year we hope to have a 2 day event.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May 23rd is the day of the play day this year. Not as many teams involved this year.

12:00-1:30 -Huntland vs Loretto

1:45-3:15 -Huntland vs Moore Co.

3:30-5:00 -Mt. Pleasant vs Moore Co.

Be a great day to catch some high school football.

[/size]

Next year we hope to have a 2 day event.

Thanks for the info! Any idea if Mt. Pleasant will hold a multi-team jamboree/scrimmage in the fall as they have done in the past?

Is Loretto playing Mt. Pleasant? I noticed each of those teams only have 1 opponent on your schedule.

Not sure about Loretto but Mt Pleasant will be scrimmaging Scotts Hill Friday May 22nd @ 6PM. Loretto was scheduled to scrimmage Riverside Christian before Huntland but RC canceled.

Next year we plan on having a two event next year.

Thanks for the info! Any idea if Mt. Pleasant will hold a multi-team jamboree/scrimmage in the fall as they have done in the past?

I would yes, the past two seasons Walt had done that. I am sure he will do it again just to get the kids some practice.

Athletic Booster are also working at hosting a post season bowl game. My understanding with the new alignment there will be some good teams that may miss the playoffs.

I will keep everyone updated on these activities.

Not sure about Loretto but Mt Pleasant will be scrimmaging Scotts Hill Friday May 22nd @ 6PM. Loretto was scheduled to scrimmage Riverside Christian before Huntland but RC canceled.

Next year we plan on having a two event next year.

How'd the scrimmage go on Friday?

Friday night mTp played well aganist Scotts Hill. Not sure of the score though.

Saturday Huntland scored a few more times than Loretto did. I did not see much of the Huntland vs Moore Co scrimmage. From what I was told mTp may have out scored Moore Co 4-2. Not real sure of those because I was unable to sit and watch all the scrimmages.

Mt Pleasant did show they have a good QB-WR duo (Nance-Davis) & TJ Smith looked at home at one of the runing back slots.

mTp has a tough schedule at the start of the season. They will play Columbia Central in the Columbia Jamboree to start with. Then the first 5 regular season game will be aganist:

Lewis Co (Home)

Spring Hill (Away)

Collinwood (Home)

Wayne Co (Away)

Cascade (Away)