Who is the best kept secret in your town??

GreenBlood4

I was just wondering who everyone thought was the best kept secret from where they are from just to give them the recognition they deserve......if you ask me where i come from is Erin,TN or Houston Co. High.......I would say Dan Rouse is our best kept secret WB/FS .......he is a leader,and is always willing to step up and make the big play.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody keep track with this guy? First he was Tenn.TechEagle, next it was Pugs and now he's masquerading around as TheAnswer9 or that was the last identity that I could track. This guy is amazing, he graduated from OS, moved to Scott County, teaches here in Anderson County (Norris), and still has time to officiate various youth league games in all surrounding counties, and posts messages under several aliases.

[Edited by freddyg on 9-10-02 10:36P]

[Edited by freddyg on 9-10-02 11:11P]

Posted by freddyg:

Can anybody keep track with this guy? SNIP This guy is amazing, he graduated from OS, moved to Scott County, teaches here in Anderson County (Norris), and still has time to officiate various youth league games in all surrounding counties, and posts messages under several aliases.

[Edited by freddyg on 9-10-02 10:36P]

[Edited by freddyg on 9-10-02 11:11P]

---------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seem Matt in a while. I was his mother's nextdoor neighbor, and attended school with her from grades 1-12. Know his dad, all his uncles, aunts, and grandparents. Heard him on an O.R. call in show last Friday....No wonder, his grandpa said he was putting 100,000 mile/year on his vehicle.

Guest JohnMadden24

The best kept secret in my town home of the smyrna bulldogs, is #34 he makes between 17-20 tackles a game, he is the best LB in the state he will run over u and will hurt ya his name is Brock Willis and he is a freshman, u better look for him when he gets older he will be number 1 LB ever....so thats the best kept secret in my town :) and oh yea that is FRESHMAN games not varsity :)

[Edited by JohnMadden24 on 9-11-02 7:32P]

You know freddy, Your an well...I'll save that to tell you face to face (when I figure out for sure--I'm about 99% percent sure who you are) because I just tell people how I see it and really enjoy doing it face to face--that isn't a problem. As for pugs, I'm really disappointed that you think I am pugs--the joke's on you freddy--If only you really knew who Stiltner was other than TheAnswer9--I guess you're not as smart as you think you are.

• 2 weeks later...