AA State Tournament

greenergrass

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we got a raw deal. You got to play the best to be the best, is all I'm saying. I want us to play the tuffest shedule , so there will be no question as to who is the best of the best. We drew Good Pasture first, so that is ok by me. We have played them twice before ,so I'm feeling good about this one. If we win this one we may play Bolivar. We have played them too. It was a tie at the end of time limit. I'm feeling good about this one, too. All we got to do is focus and play one game at a time, like it's our last, and we will be just fine. "GO BIG ORANGE"......Remember guys FOCUS & PLAY SMART BASEBALL !!!! and most of all have fun...and we spell fun....WIN !!!!

the dyersburg team is coming into this state tournament with a lot of confidence and nothing to lose. no pressure is on them at all. this is their first state tournament in school history and i think the guys are ready to prove themselves. they really play as a team and feel they can accomplish anything. sure those memphis schools were not up to par teams but anybody who has to beat usj in the region to earn a spot in the state tourney has to be recognized. i hope dyersburg and dyer county can start this tournament off on fire and take care of business. because if they do, there will be one final match-up....STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!. good luck to both dburg and dc, and to all of the teams playing.

My money is on Dyersburg in their first match-up. Lipscomb comes out of a terrible district with no competition. They apparently used up all their pitching on Sunday. I hope they don't think they are going back to the finals to lose again this year because this bracket is going to be all big D!

My money is on Dyersburg in their first match-up. Lipscomb comes out of a terrible district with no competition. They apparently used up all their pitching on Sunday. I hope they don't think they are going back to the finals to lose again this year because this bracket is going to be all big D!

Lipscomb used 1 pitcher...

Emery went 6 innings in the 11-1 run rule

Wow. Simmer down, now.

First, no one is arguing that the other six regions have tougher sectionals games. I mean, when you see scores like 26-0 and 31-0, no one can dispute it.

To say that Dyersburg and Dyer County would have been lucky to make it to state is saying that Unicoi and Gibbs stand head and shoulders above them. That, my friend, is an opinion. I guess we'll see what happens when the games are played, but I believe that if Dyersburg and Dyer County win some games, it is because they are good - not because they are lucky.

You, sir, need to calm down and get off that high horse of yours. Believe it or not, West Tennessee can play some quality baseball.

well stated..

WE BELIEVE IN BOTH OF OUR COUNTY TEAMS !! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

GO TROJANS !!

GO CHOCTAWS !!!

Lipscomb 3

Dyersburg 1 Final

what about that region 7 so far? And what happen to pigeon forge depth?

nothing has happened! now is when you start seeing that depth come into play, they have 3 starters left with 2 relievers and 3 games left to play, and im not talking about 2nd level guys either. PF still has plenty left to win it all.

nothing has happened! now is when you start seeing that depth come into play, they have 3 starters left with 2 relievers and 3 games left to play, and im not talking about 2nd level guys either. PF still has plenty left to win it all.

good luck from Mcminn Central!! Bring the Gold back East /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />