A- Who goes home early, and who wins it all?

CommanderMan

How do you see Summertown in the finals? Cascade and Summertown both cant be in the finals...they are in the same bracket. Im not sayin Summertown doesnt deserve to be there...cause by all means they do...but what do they have

Well i guess you see summertown in the finals too now, since they won today.

Obviously they have something Dontcha think??? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summertown is good They have great program but , since we are talking numbers I heard Summertown gets kids from MP ,Lewis Co. , and Lawerenceburg . I dont know if that is true some parents were telling me that at the district tour. I thought they were just hating on Summertown because they kick our butts. But just wanting Summertown to tell other side like thats crazy every kid lives there and parents. I am sure somebody will tell it.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Lol well Summertown gets all their players from Summertown high school, some of the kids on the team may have moved from one of those places but they all attend SHS.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Lol well Summertown gets all their players from Summertown high school, some of the kids on the team may have moved from one of those places but they all attend SHS.

I'm from Decatur Co, and so are all of our players. Great thing is, we know a public school will win.

Summertown is good They have great program but , since we are talking numbers I heard Summertown gets kids from MP ,Lewis Co. , and Lawerenceburg . I dont know if that is true some parents were telling me that at the district tour. I thought they were just hating on Summertown because they kick our butts. But just wanting Summertown to tell other side like thats crazy every kid lives there and parents. I am sure somebody will tell it.

Just other teams making stuff up in a meager attempt to make an excuse for their shortcomings. I assure you that the majority of the team started as 5 year olds in the S'town Dixie baseball league. Several of these players were on the 9 & 10 year old team that went to the Dixie World Series in 1999.

Sure, we have had a kid or two move in, just like any other school - but we have no need to recruit. Why would would we "recruit" from MP, Lewis Co or Lburg ?- heck, those schools can't win with what they have, so why would we want their players ?? Go Eagles .... State Semis in Basketball & State Finals (hopefully Champs !) in Baseball - in the same school year !!

Eagle Up !!

Congrats to Coalfield. A well earned trip. The best in the East isn't bad!! The discipline and hard work paid off. Coach Wilson, thanks for the leadership. Assistants Mike Gilbert and Dave Hall, volunteer's don't get enough, thanks. It was a good year for Spring Sports at C-town. Let's carry it on over to the next season, (oh, wait there is one season in Coalfield, Ball SEASON.) so I will say to the next round of ball, Football. Get ready guys, there are a bunch of nasty folks waiting to get revenge, Gonna let em?

Just other teams making stuff up in a meager attempt to make an excuse for their shortcomings. I assure you that the majority of the team started as 5 year olds in the S'town Dixie baseball league. Several of these players were on the 9 & 10 year old team that went to the Dixie World Series in 1999.

Sure, we have had a kid or two move in, just like any other school - but we have no need to recruit. Why would would we "recruit" from MP, Lewis Co or Lburg ?- heck, those schools can't win with what they have, so why would we want their players ?? Go Eagles .... State Semis in Basketball & State Finals (hopefully Champs !) in Baseball - in the same school year !!

Eagle Up !!

well the eagles did it in a very close and well fought battle for both teams but summertown came out with the W. stown is single a state champs its been a great year for us all hopefully we can come back and defend that title with some more tough competiting GREAT JOB EAGLES!!!!!!!

well the eagles did it in a very close and well fought battle for both teams but summertown came out with the W. stown is single a state champs its been a great year for us all hopefully we can come back and defend that title with some more tough competiting GREAT JOB EAGLES!!!!!!!

You called it, JK81. Are you a player? if so, congrats and way to keep your confidence. I saw the game and thought it was the best of day. Great efforts from Harville and Gant. Obvisouly very tough competitors. Summertown kept battling and wouldnt give up. Outstanding effort by both teams. These two teams deserve more pub than they get, outstanding players on both sides.

Sure, we have had a kid or two move in, just like any other school - but we have no need to recruit. Why would would we "recruit" from MP, Lewis Co or Lburg ?- heck, those schools can't win with what they have, so why would we want their players ??

Eagle Up !!

Didn't MP beat Summertown twice in the district tournament and claim the championship? Don't those count as wins?