AAA State Brackets Released!

mightypoweredsnake

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GreatGreenGrundleGrabber

/bored.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":bored:" border="0" alt="bored.gif" />

Just some new information, an inside source at Brentwood tells me a key player whose been injured all season may be taken off the DL in time for the tournament. His name Chase Hargis. His position defender. This addition to the bruin lineup could shake up the tourny results, making the already solid backline led by Robbie Dupuis virtually unpenetrable.

I happened to see the Riverdale/Cleveland game. Riverdale was not good at all. I honestly don't know much about other teams in the state, but if Columbia played this team in OT then either Riverdale packed it in, or Columbia isn't that great either. I may be wrong and funny things happen but I really can see cleveland winning. They really have one of, if not the best keeper in the state. You guys can argue all you want but he is good. To be honest, I hate cleveland. I have played with all of their players on club ball since I was ten and am really good friends with them (I just hate the school and program). Approx. Half of their varsity roster is zoned for another school in the county but they don't care. haha. I wish them the best but it's kinda crazy. I know people do this all the time, but it is just kinda gay to know it could be your team in the state tourny possibly. Oh well.

I happened to see the Riverdale/Cleveland game. Riverdale was not good at all. I honestly don't know much about other teams in the state, but if Columbia played this team in OT then either Riverdale packed it in, or Columbia isn't that great either. I may be wrong and funny things happen but I really can see cleveland winning. They really have one of, if not the best keeper in the state. You guys can argue all you want but he is good. To be honest, I hate cleveland. I have played with all of their players on club ball since I was ten and am really good friends with them (I just hate the school and program). Approx. Half of their varsity roster is zoned for another school in the county but they don't care. haha. I wish them the best but it's kinda crazy. I know people do this all the time, but it is just kinda gay to know it could be your team in the state tourny possibly. Oh well.

You can't judge Riverdale based off of that one game. Mother Nature didn't cooperate and the conditions were very wet. It was just a sloppy game all around, which would have been expected.

As for the Kingsbury story, reports are that they have exceeded the fund raising that they needed to make it to state, thankfully.

Uc,

This is the boys soccer board. If you need to tell on people (when you are just having a normal conversation) and feel the need to make BigG worry about something else for no reason(which he has enough on his mind with this week coming up) then go to the girls boards.

No disrespect. (just couldnt believe that it got to that point)

I am glad to hear that Kingsbury has what they need to be at state. They dont need to worry about $, they need to go there with a clean mind and take care of business.

Best luck to all the teams that will be in the State Tournament. I hope there are great stories to speak of after Saturday!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Clevelands keeper was terrible, he saved maybe 2 shots against us... one hitting the post. It just wasn't a good game for us and Cleveland won.

Clevelands keeper was terrible, he saved maybe 2 shots against us... one hitting the post. It just wasn't a good game for us and Cleveland won.

Doesn't matter if the keeper was great or terrible. If he only had to make two saves it doesn't sound like Riverdales offense was up to par, no matter the field conditions. It goes back to the Columbia loss, if you take care of business there, I feel you guys would have beaten McMinn and be playing today.

Shuster23, the field condition was bad for both teams and if you think Cleveland played their best soccer you are wrong. I was impressed with the class that your team, coach, and fans demonstrated. Don't ruin it now because someone not even associated with Cleveland High School make some not so nice comments about your team. I can assure you the Raiders have nothing but respect for Riverdale High School. In regard to Cleveland's keeper he is a great GK and I will put him up against anyone else in the state. If you only have to make 2 out of 3 saves to win that does not make you a "terrible" keeper. Think about it. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yes, we did go through the season doing everything the right way, but people on these boards sit here and down us. That shows the class of people on these boards. Actually we used the fact that everyone picked us 4th or 5th in the district as motivation all season.

But anyways, I didn't mean he was terrible. I'm just saying 33% save percentage... But yes the fact we only created a few oppotunities shows how we played.

Clevelands keeper was terrible, he saved maybe 2 shots against us...

/wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

How many other keepers have scholarship offers for next year in college? Cleveland's keeper does. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />