Best RB 1-2 punch

PanzyFan

I was just wondering what are some other good one two punches in the backfield around the state. I don't know about many but from what I have seen the combination of David Lipscomb's Anton Santiago and Cutler Robertson are one of the best just because of Santiago's power and brute strength and then you have Robertson's speed running past you makes it very difficult. Also Stinson has good speed so Lipscomb has a very balanced backfield. I would love to hear anyone elses thoughts.

A good 1,2 punch in the backfield around the Chattanooga area is Marion County's Derrick Springs and Adam Gott. Both are tuff runners and have the speed to go the distance. Derrick has over 350 yards in two games and is averaging 12 yards a carry while Adam is averaging 10.5 yards a touch. Both are good players and excellent students with GPAs above 3.0. :(

While Chris McCord isn't quite as good as T.J. Brock (yet), the 1-2 punch of Carl Stewart and Chris McCord is still pretty darn potent.

Consider that in the equivalent of one single game's worth of work (as they only played in one half in each of their last two games) they've combined for nearly 400 yards and 7 touchdowns.

If they had been allowed to finish these games, they could easily have had double these numbers --- 800 yards and 14 touchdowns already.

Guest caligula
Posted by Philster043:

While Chris McCord isn't quite as good as T.J. Brock (yet), the 1-2 punch of Carl Stewart and Chris McCord is still pretty darn potent.

Consider that in the equivalent of one single game's worth of work (as they only played in one half in each of their last two games) they've combined for nearly 400 yards and 7 touchdowns.

If they had been allowed to finish these games, they could easily have had double these numbers --- 800 yards and 14 touchdowns already.

Chris is bigger, faster, and more agile than TJ, TJ was smarter and more football savy. Carl and Chris are the best 1-2 punch in the state. I dare someone to stop them.

sweetwater has a three hit combo lol with dustin latham fb, tj brock tb and aaron westfield wingback. dustin had over 1oo yards tj had 80 somethin and 2 tds aaron had a 81 yard blast on a reverse where he smoked the whole d fense by about 25 yards and he caught a pass for a td so we have a evenly distrubuted load in our back field we also have nate beaumia and jam ferguson